Earn a MicroMasters® program credential in Artificial Intelligence from Columbia University to launch your career in computer science and design the future.
Gain expertise in one of the most fascinating and fastest growing areas of computer science through an innovative online program that covers fascinating and compelling topics in the field of Artificial Intelligence and its applications. This MicroMasters program from Columbia University will give you a rigorous, advanced, professional, graduate-level foundation in Artificial Intelligence. The program represents 25% of the coursework toward a Master's degree in Computer Science at Columbia.
- Though Artificial Intelligence is one of the fastest-growing areas for high-tech professionals, there are too few qualified engineers, according to a recent Kiplinger report.
- Robotics and artificial intelligence will impact wide segments of daily life by 2025, with huge implications for a range of industries such as healthcare, transport and logistics, customer service, and home maintenance. (Pew Internet)
- The need for AI specialists exists in just about every field as companies seek to give computers the ability to think, learn, and adapt. (IEEE)
- Exciting and rewarding career opportunities as a Machine Learning Software Engineer, Deep Learning Specialist, Data Scientist, Automation Engineer, 3D Artist, Computer Vision Engineer, and many more!
What You'll Learn
- Solid understanding of the guiding principles of AI.
- Apply concepts of machine learning to real-life problems and applications.
- Design and harness the power of Neural Networks.
- Broad applications of AI in fields of robotics, vision and physical simulation.
What is a MicroMasters Program?
Developed to advance a career and born from Master's programs of leading universities, MicroMasters programs are a series of higher-level courses recognized by companies for real job relevancy and may accelerate a Master's degree.
MicroMasters Program Details
How To Earn The MicroMasters Credential
Complete, pass and earn a Verified Certificate in all four courses to receive your MicroMasters program certificate. Learners who successfully earn the MicroMasters program certificate are eligible to apply to the Master of Computer Science program at Columbia University.
Take your Credential to the Next Level
If a learner applies to the Master of Computer Science program at Columbia University and is accepted, the MicroMasters program certificate will count toward 7.5 of the 30 credits required for graduation from the on-campus or online Master of Computer Science program.
- Average Length: 12 weeks per course
- Effort: 8-10 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 4 Courses in Program
- Subject: Engineering, Computer Science, Physics
- Institutions: Columbia University
- Institution Offering Credit: Columbia University
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price (USD): Originally $1,200 USD, now $1,080 USD for the entire program. You save $120 USD.
Program taught in: