Learn concepts, tools, models and train your skills to develop successful service experiences focused on customers.
We live a moment of humanity strongly impacted by political, social and technological changes. If the last century was characterized by an unprecedented industrial boom, in the last decades the services sector (tertiary sector) has become the most important sector of the world economy. Today, services provide more than 60% of employment and GDP in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Markets have changed: new categories of products and services are emerging faster and faster, the expansion of internet in everyday life provides opportunities and innovations that we had never imagined before. Customers have also changed: they are increasingly demanding, are not willing to wait, are informed and have access to technologies at all times.
There are new rules of the game and with them new opportunities and challenges. Therefore, from the Faculty of Economic Sciences of the National University of Córdoba, we have designed an online, massive and open MicroMasters program to learn the concepts, tools and models for the design of successful service experiences.
The program consists of three online courses that integrate content from strategy, marketing, operations and human resources, focused on customer knowledge. It includes cases and activities that train the participant through creative and enjoyable dynamics.
Students of this online program are introduced to work with tools, models and strategies to face the challenges inherent in operations management and the provision of quality services in the current context, promoting a customer-oriented mentality. They are expected to use the tools we offer to improve their future experiences, not only as employees or service managers, but also as clients of various types of service companies or creating their own projects.
The Program has been specially designed to enhance the following aspects valued in the various fields of professional practice:
- Leadership. Promote the rational capacity for analysis and action, which builds and motivates work teams and conducts them successfully.
- Strategy. Develop skills to diagnose current situations and project to the future, displaying all possible scenarios.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation. Train professionals with creativity and ideas for business.
- Decision. Provide scientific tools and techniques for their application effectively and efficiently.
- Integration. Professionals capable of integrating and evaluating the various variables that concur in the Modern Business Management.
- Training and motivation. Postgraduates with the ability to transmit acquired knowledge and train new human resources.
Real Professional Impact
"BANCOR values that its employees have specific training and skills that allow them to design and execute actions to offer our clients valuable experiences. The Micromasters in Service Management offered by the National University of Córdoba, allows its participants to acquire tools to achieve it The growth of the BANCOR business requires us to be able to deliver successful experiences to our clients and for this the fundamental pillars are the COMMITMENT and TRAINING of our Human Capital We believe that the Micromasters in Service Management offers relevant and current tools for achieve it. "- Claudio Monetto, Deputy General Manager of Human Resources, BANCOR
"We operate in a highly competitive sector. These service management models and tools are indispensable, to adapt to our customers, differentiate ourselves and increase profitability."- Guillermo Zolezzi, Distribution and Channels Manager, Banco Santander - Argentina
What you are going to learn
- The content and activities proposed enable recognition and understanding of the challenges inherent in the management and provision of quality services.
- Understand how a business model is observed from the perspective of operations.
- Strategic management skills and active listening and feedback tools.
- Detect and analyze successful service experiences and create innovative services.
- Recognize the integration of marketing, human resources and operations, and the need to segment and understand who we use the service experience for.
MicroMasters Program DetailsWhat is a MicroMasters® program?
The MicroMasters® programs are a series of postgraduate courses that have been designed by the best universities and collaborating institutions worldwide. These programs can help you advance your professional career in a specific way: MicroMasters® program certificates confirm in-depth learning about specific and in demand skills. The courses contained in the MicroMasters® programs can help you take the first step towards obtaining a Master's degree.
How to obtain a MicroMasters® program certificate?
To obtain the program certificate, students must complete and obtain a Verified Certificate in all courses that are part of that program.
From a professional certificate to a Master's degree
MicroMasters® programs are designed to offer students a path to an advanced degree and can count as academic credit to complete a Master's program. Students who obtain (successfully) the MicroMasters® program certificate can apply for admission to various Master's programs. If accepted, the MicroMasters® program certificate will be taken into account by the institution.
Students who pass the MicroMasters program have the possibility to apply for admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program of the UNC.
- Average Length: 5-6 weeks per course
- Effort: 5-7 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 3 Courses in Program
- Subject: Business
- Institution: National University of Córdoba
- Language: Spanish
- Video Transcripts: Spanish, English
- Price (USD): $ 357 USD. Now $ 321.30 USD for the entire program. You save $ 35.70 USD.
About the School
Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners ev ... Read More