The MBA with Specialization in Health Management of the IMF, seeks to train professionals specialized in the management and administration of the health sector, whose expenditure represents in Spain more than 9.6% of GDP. This sector is undergoing a transformation where scientific advances, new technologies, demographic conditions of the population, legislation, budgetary and financial policies among other factors, bring a need for an adequate management of the resources that guarantee a sustainable health system. This transformation of the health sector has the direct consequence of the need for new professionals specialized in management, health management and hospital administration, both for the public and private sectors.
In this context, studying an MBA in Health Management empowers us to efficiently manage and perform administration and advisory functions in health institutions, both globally and in any of its areas: marketing, finance, human resources, logistics , Strategic planning, quality, responsibility, etc.
Upon completion of this MBA the student will have the necessary knowledge to understand the current health system situation, ethical responsibility and customer satisfaction needs in order to master all models of existing health systems. You will acquire the tools and master the techniques and models of management of clinics and hospitals.
This training of the MFI in the area of Health Management with the academic endorsement of the Camilo José Cela University, confers a university degree.
Software licenses included:
IMF Business School, in partnership and collaboration with SAGE, a leading enterprise management software company, offers students, at no cost, educational licenses for the following programs:
- Sage Nominaplus
- Sage Contaplus
- Sage Facturaplus
Bachelor's or equivalent professional experience
Professionals and staff interested in specializing or enhancing their knowledge in the management of health sector organizations and mastering the necessary skills that this sector requires in all its areas: financial, human resources, strategic planning, quality, marketing and Health responsibility
Context and Framework of the Health Sector
- The Spanish model of health management: its history, origin and evolution
- Comparison of health model benchmarks. Health reforms and future trends in health
- Governance and leadership in health. Public health officials. The public-private partnership in health
- European and Spanish legal framework for the health sector
Leadership and Strategic Planning
- Health system planning
- Strategic plan; Balanced ScoreCard
- Integral control panel. Indicators
- Deployment of leadership. Organizational structure
- Basic concepts
- Management and cost control
- Budgetary management
- Patient orientation. The patient as the center of the health system
- Integrating the health system into society
- Health Marketing Strategies
- Communication and image of health services
Ethics and Responsibility in Health
- Ethics and health management
- Bioethics and law in the health sector
- Responsibility and risk management
- Models of responsible health management and patient safety
Human Resources and Change Management
- Basic concepts of human resources
- Organization and restructuration of resources
- Critical Factors for Leading Change Management
- New models of people management
Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Basic concepts of quality
- International Standards. Systems integration
- Continuous improvement
Logistics and General Services
- Logistics and Purchasing
- Hospital Engineering
- General Services
New Trends in Health Management
- Sustainability in the health system
- Universalization of health care and new models of health management
- Contribution of private health to the national health service
- Management of human resources in health: new information and communication technologies
Basic, Pre-intermediate, Intermediate or Advanced
The student can choose one of the four levels
The MBA - Specialization in Health Management offers a totally flexible methodology adapted to your needs, regardless of geographical location or availability of time.
E-Learning Methodology: All content will be available on the campus virtual campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, without any mandatory schedule so it becomes extremely flexible. In this way, it is easy to reconcile an active professional life with an excellent academic formation.
All contents are updated with great technical rigor, are easy to understand and have a clear practical vocation.
The IMF Business School offers its students:
- Personal tutorials (chat, phone, email)
- Discussion and discussion groups through forums and chats
- Self evaluation tests
- Case studies and documentation
- Possibility of live lessons
- Virtual Library
The student has self-assessment exercises during each module of the training program to help measure progress in studies.
Obtaining the double degree Master IMF Business School + Master Universidad Camilo José Cela is subject to passing a final evaluation exam.
The Course Tutors Panel is comprised primarily of corporate and academic professionals who can pass on to students real work experience and practical examples from their experience in business activity.
Download the programmatic content to know the Panel of Tutors.
Upon completion of our MBA with Specialization in Health Management will be prepared to exercise as:
- Director and Business Manager in the Health Sector
- Strategic Consultant in the Financial, Marketing or Technological Area of Companies Related to Health
- Commercial and Marketing Director
- Business Development Manager
About the School
O IMF Portugal é uma sociedade comercial de Direito Português inserida no grupo IMF Business School, e a sua atividade dirige-se aos Países de Língua Oficial Portuguesa. O IMF Portugal tem como objeto ... Read More