Today, success in organizations depends on their ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments, create new markets and generate new strategies and lead.
To stay competitive, organizations need to innovate and create business value by generating new products, processes and services within a model that identifies the different types of innovation and the most appropriate strategic approaches.
This requires training people and creative teams that create value and have a vision to guide them to seek new opportunities.
The Master of Innovation for Enterprise Development aims:
- Be entrepreneurial leaders with a culture of innovation through practical methodologies for developing high-value business and creating value within established organizations aimed at professionals and entrepreneurs.
- Identify opportunities to generate added value to the market.
- Promote a culture of innovation to generate sustainable competitive advantages.
- Manage the innovation process from idea generation, dissemination and evaluation of their impact on the company.
- Providing a model of product development and technology-based services that allow hands-on learning.
- Develop and strengthen the skills to start a technology-based project itself or within an already established company.
- Identify opportunities for innovation in established organizations.
- Identify opportunities to create new technology-based businesses.
The Master of Innovation for Enterprise Development is aimed at:
- Professionals in the areas of Administration, Technology, Engineering, Health, Humanities and Social Sciences interested in acquiring the skills needed to promote innovation within their organization.
- Consultants offering services in the area of innovation.
Program taught by teachers with doctorate degree and professional experience of the School of Engineering and Sciences ITESM.
Leadership in distance education
Tecnologico de Monterrey is the first institution in Latin America to establish an Internet connection. Mexico is a pioneer in distance education since 1989 and leads the "Ranking of Online Training Institutions Spanish speaking 2015" prepared by the consulting firm Global Intelligence Hamilton.
This program has accreditations and recognitions from national and international institutions such as:
- Commission on Colleges of the Association of Schools and Colleges South America (SACS). Tecnologico de Monterrey is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Association of Schools and Colleges South America to grant professional degrees and degrees of masters and doctorate.
- Official recognition of the Ministry of Public Education of Mexico.
- Recognition by the World Bank, Organization of American States.
- Inter-institutional Committees for the Evaluation of Higher Education (CIEES) that have qualified online graduate programs ITESM at its highest level.
This postgraduate course is offered in online mode, which allows the student to decide the time and place of study, facilitating their academic progress and achieving a balance with work and family activities.
the active participation of students in their professional and personal through individual and collaborative learning promotes training. This model also allows students to build their knowledge with the guidance of experienced teachers in their field and teaching.
Online courses are designed this program using teaching techniques under realistic and practical approaches, which are presented through educational technologies and offer multiple resources for learning.
Cutting edge technology
The courses are designed on the Blackboard platform, which can be accessed through the portal students or by the mobile application that gives you the ability to use your mobile device as a supplement for some queries of content and activities of your courses.
multicultural educational experience
This program allows interaction with teachers and peers located in different geographical regions and organizations working in the private, public, academic and / or social. We currently have over 23,000 alumni in 36 countries.
Specialists accompanying the student during his apprenticeship: Professor, Professor Tutor, Academic Director and User Services Center.
Collection of over 90,000 books and 53,000 periodicals.
Access to communication networks, collaboration and learning among students, teachers and specialists from around the world and alumni associations.
Opportunity for the student to listen and interact with exhibitors from multiple industries, thus achieving the experience provided by these will of added value to their training.
- AD4016 Administration
- AD4013 Financial impact of innovation in the company
- AD4014 Management and evaluation of innovation projects
- DS4002 Leadership for Sustainable Development
- TI4000 Legal Aspects of Technology
- TI4004 Mental Models and Innovation Methodologies
- TI4005 Processes and techniques for innovation
- TI4006 Design of technological products and services
- AD4015 Culture and management of innovation in companies
- OP5053 Optional I
- OP5054 Optional II
- OP5055 Optional III
- AD5036 Innovation and creativity seminar
- AD5037 Innovation project
- OP5056 Optional IV
The graduate of the Master of Innovation for Business Development Tecnologico de Monterrey will be able to:
- Promote and develop innovation in their area of expertise.
- Design strategies and processes to develop successful innovations that generate value in existing companies.
- Spread innovations internally in an organization and market them if required.
- Use information technology as a means to develop and promote innovations.
- Manage internal and external knowledge of the organization to promote innovation.
- Knowing and applying intellectual property as a means for the generation and protection of innovations.
- Assess the impact of innovation throughout the organization.
- Have a professional degree.
- Have obtained a 80/100 or above average or equivalent in their professional studies.
- Present Admission Test Graduate Studies (PEAP) ITESM and get a score less than 500 points.
- Submit an application for admission accompanied by all the required documents.
About the School
El Tecnológico de Monterrey es una institución de carácter privado, sin fines de lucro, independiente y ajena a partidos políticos y religiosos. Fue fundado en 1943 gracias a la visión del empresario ... Read More