The Masters in Business Administration online degree program offered by Oakland City University produces graduates with the skills and expertise to excel into upper-management in any industry. This flexible 36 credit hour program, utilizing our convenient online platform, allows professionals to earn their degree in as little as 18 months.
With our comprehensive instruction given by industry experts, students address business best practices, domestic and international financial policies, organizational communication and more. Take the next step in your career and position yourself as a positive leader equipped with the strategies and concepts integral to operating a successful business.
Applying for the MBA online degree program is now easier than ever before – requiring no letters of recommendation, fees, or GRE/GMAT scores. We also work to make graduating more convenient, by providing opportunities for you to earn credit for applicable work experience, and accepting more transfer credits than comparable schools. With flexible courses, online convenience, and no hidden costs, OCU makes it easy for busy professionals to accelerate their careers. apply today!
The Master of Business Administration degree allows students to further their degree by enhancing their knowledge of communication, accounting, business research, management and ethics.
- MBA 505 – Business Research Methods (3 hours)
- MBA 510 – Financial and Managerial Accounting (3 hours)
- MBA 515 – Organizational Communication (3 hours)
- MBA 520 – Financial Management (3 hours)
- MBA 525 – Management Information Systems (3 hours)
- MBA 545 – Marketing Management (3 hours)
- MBA 550 – Managerial Economics (3 hours)
- MBA 555 – International Business Management (3 hours)
- MBA 570 – Strategic Management and Operational Planning (3 hours)
- MBA 575 – Leadership and Organizational Behavior (3 hours)
- MBA 590 – Portfolio (3 hours)
- MGT 595 – Capstone Seminar (3 hours)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 20, 2017