Advance Your Expertise at ABMS
Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online master's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a master's student at ABMS.
The Master's of Product and Category Management (MBA) signifies the next level of achievement in any academic discipline.
At the end of Master (MBA) in Product and Category management, the graduates will combine theory with their work experiance and display a sound knowledge of Product and Category Management industry. Students are equipped with useful Product and Category Management tools and know-how to enter the labour market and contribute more effectively and efficiently to organizations within this field.
The Master (MBA) in Product and Category Management is a study that is useful for students are looking to work in a Shopping Centre (Category Director) or Production Company (Product Director). This course will shape students to become the leader that employees will be looking for.
In our master's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
MBA: 1 year + thesis
We have 4 intakes per year: January, April, July, and October
The master will take your leadership to the next level. In our master's programs, you will:
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- Product and Category Management
- Study Skills for Postgraduate Learning
- Research Methods
- Information and Knowledge Management
- International Marketing Strategy
- Management, Control and Accountability for Financial Resources
- Managing People in Organisations
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Operations Management
Duration: one year + thesis (usually 4-8 months)
Diploma: MBA in Product and Category Management
Age: Minimum age 21 years
Previous study: Bachelor or equivalent
English level: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school) IF you dont have english certificate you can do our own english test for free of charge.
Study Method: Online
Fee: 10950 Euro
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (onetime payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 90 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 7
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 1, 2016