3 TOP UNIVERSITIES = 1 EUROPEAN DEGREE All students will have in addition to ABMS Diploma a Joint Diploma with University of Dąbrowa Górnicza (WSB) and Taras Shevchenko National University. 3 Top European Universities = Best Virtual/Distance Program = 1 Top European Diploma SWITZERLAND + EU + TOP RANKED 500 Advance Your Expertise at ABMS Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online master's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a master's student at ABMS. For Professionals The Master's of International Tourism and Events Management (MBA) signifies the next level of achievement in any academic discipline. At the end of Master (MBA) in International Tourism and Events Management study program, the graduates will combine theory with their work experiance and display a sound knowledge of Tourism and Events industry. Students are equipped with useful tourism and events knowledge and theories to enter this market and contribute more effectively and efficiently to organizations within this field. The Master in International Tourism and Events Management study program is ideal for students are looking for more managerial skills in this field. This study program will shape students to become the leaders that employees will be looking for. The MBA in International Tourism & Events Management is a step up from the Bachelor (for 1 year), this is a chance for them to hone their skills and build on knowledge. For 12 months, the students will undertake academic classes that will teach them the theory of tourism and events management. Around 60% of Tourism business said that TRAINING/Part-Time Job during study had a beneficial effect on staff retention. By 2017 the hotel and tourism industry is expected to generate 262.000.000 jobs, approx. 1 in every 10 jobs worldwide. In our master's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
MBA: 1 year + thesis We have 4 intakes per year: January, April, July, and October The master will take your leadership to the next level. In our master's programs, you will:
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- Tourism and Events Management
- Study Skills for Postgraduate Learning
- Research Methods
- Information and Knowledge Management
- International Marketing Strategy
- Management, Control and Accountability for Financial Resources
- Managing People in Organisations
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Operations Management
Duration: one year + thesis (usually 4-8 months) Diploma: MBA in International Tourism and Events Management Age: Minimum age 21 years Previous study: Bachelor or equivalent English level: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school) IF you dont have english certificate you can do our own english test for free of charge. Study Method: Online Fee:3960 Euro per Semester,Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (onetime payment and non-refundable). European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 90 ECTS European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 7
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017