3 TOP UNIVERSITIES = 1 EUROPEAN DEGREE All students will have in addition to ABMS Diploma a Joint Diploma with University of Dąbrowa Górnicza (WSB) and Taras Shevchenko National University. 3 Top European Universities = Best Virtual/Distance Program = 1 Top European Diploma SWITZERLAND + EU + TOP RANKED 500 Advance Your Expertise at ABMS Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online master's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a master's student at ABMS. For Professionals The Master's of Information and Communications Technology Management (MBA) signifies the next level of achievement in any academic discipline. The Master (MBA) in Information and Communications Technology Management course is designed for students who look to be leaders in IT industry. During this study program, you will be studying the theoretical and practical skills and theories needed for a senior managerial career focusing on ICT in the international industries. They will cover a series of modules giving them a more focused and business shaped view of the ICT industry. At the end of Master study program, the graduates will combine theory with practice and display a sound knowledge of ICT industry. Students are equipped with great Information and Communications Technology tools to enter the labor market and contribute more effectively and efficiently to organizations within this field. In our master's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
MBA: 1 year + thesis We have 4 intakes per year: January, April, July, and October The master will take your leadership to the next level. In our master's programs, you will:
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- ICT Management
- Study Skills for Postgraduate Learning
- Research Methods
- Information and Knowledge Management
- International Marketing Strategy
- Management, Control, and Accountability for Financial Resources
- Managing People in Organisations
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Operations Management
Duration: one year + thesis (usually 4-8 months) Diploma: MBA in Information and Communications Technology ICT Management Age: Minimum age 21 years Previous study: Bachelor or equivalent English level: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school) IF you don't have English certificate you can do our own English test for free of charge. Study Method: Online Fee: 3960 Euro per Semester, Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (onetime payment and non-refundable). European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 90 ECTS European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 7
About the School
We offer a range of online study programs starting from Associate Bachelor Degree up to Doctorate Degree, including Masters and Bachelors study programs, all our Studies can be done in ONE academic ye ... Read More