3 TOP UNIVERSITIES = 1 EUROPEAN DEGREE All students will have in addition to ABMS Diploma a Joint Diploma with University of D?browa Górnicza (WSB) and Taras Shevchenko National University. 3 Top European Universities = Best Virtual/Distance Program = 1 Top European Diploma SWITZERLAND + EU + TOP RANKED 500 Advance Your Expertise at ABMS Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online master's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a master's student at ABMS. For Professionals The Master's of Business Law and Public Relations (MBA) signifies the next level of achievement in any academic discipline. At the end of Master (MBA) in Business Law and Public Relations study program, the graduates will combine theory with their own work experience and display a sound knowledge of Business Law and Public Relations. Students are equipped with useful business tools and theories to enter the labor market and contribute more effectively and efficiently to organizations within this field. This Master program will help students to understand more about the Swiss Business law and Tourism law and to be an effective Public Relations leader, this study made to understand more the law in an increasingly globalized world. Our Business Law and Public Relations Study Program will prepare you for today’s challenges to be a leader and to be able to solve problems you will face in any legal business field, Our Graduates will improve their capacity understand and communicate more effectively with their staff and work colleague, think Independently and work in a team to thrive in work situations. In our master's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
MBA: 1 year + thesis The ABMS MBA course is designed to produce managers able to operate in the global business environment. The emphasis is applying knowledge gained from both theory and experience. We encourage our international graduates to understand the special requirements of their management industry while providing a stimulating analysis and overview of diverse and creative business practice. We have 4 intakes per year: January, April, July, and October The master will take your leadership to the next level. In our master's programs, you will:
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- Business Law and Public Relations
- Study Skills for Postgraduate Learning
- Research Methods
- Information and Knowledge Management
- International Marketing Strategy
- Management, Control, and Accountability for Financial Resources
- Managing People in Organisations
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Operations Management
Duration: one year + thesis (usually 4-8 months) Diploma: MBA in Business Law and Public Relations Age: Minimum age 21 years Previous study: Bachelor or equivalent English level: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school) IF you don't have English certificate you can do our own English test for free of charge. Study Method: Online Fee: 3960 Euro per Semester, Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (onetime payment and non-refundable). European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 90 ECTS European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 7