Benedictine's online MBA degree program prepares you to successfully lead organizations through the challenges of 21st-century business management, including global issues, evolving technology, and a diverse workforce.
Our MBA degree online program provides two options:
- The traditional one-course-at-a-time online MBA program, which busy working professionals can easily fit into their schedules.
- Jump on the fast track by taking two courses at a time in the accelerated online MBA program.
As part of the online MBA program, you will also choose specialty courses from among seven concentrations for a more in-depth study in your area of professional interest. Specialize in:
- Entrepreneurship and Managing Innovation: This concentration consists of the general MBA curriculum plus three courses which focus on recognizing and acting on opportunities involving new ventures.
- Accounting: This concentration solidifies your understanding of accounting theory and best practices so you can provide ethical and accurate services.
- Finance: Benedictine's online curriculum helps you build a solid understanding of managerial finance through a systematic approach to financial analysis; applying techniques for planning, forecasting, and managing finances; and evaluating ways to improve your organization's financial performance.
- Marketing: Develop an effective, comprehensive marketing strategy for each stage of a product or service's life cycle. You'll examine consumer behavior, the impact, and application of technology in market research, and acquiring a global perspective.
- International Business: Succeeding in a global economy requires an understanding of multicultural values and norms, as well as knowledge of international trade and finance.
- Health Care Administration: Benedictine's online health care MBA examines how financial, operations and marketing apply to health organizations.
- Internet Marketing: Master the powerful online strategies and viral marketing tools you need to succeed in today's fast-moving marketing environment.
About the School
Founded in 1887, Benedictine University is dedicated to the education of undergraduate and graduate students. Benedictine is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Centra ... Read More