Triple Masters in International Law, Human Rights and International Cooperation
The Master has a minimum duration of 6 months and maximum 1 year. An extension option of one year, with an additional cost to the student of 200.00 €.
Free update service for one year following completion of the period of registration and access to forums and social networks.
The Master has an academic rating of 900 hours.
Graduates, diploma, students in 4th and 5th grade, professional and academic Untitled related to the specialty, leading in the latter case the expert graduate degree.
SECTION I: PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW
- Module I: International Law.
- Module II: International Society and its members.
- Module III: Responsibilities of State and Law of the Spaces.
- Module IV: Human Right, International Humanitarian Law and International Law Enforcement.
- Module V: International Organization.
- Module VI: Diplomatic and Consular Law.
BLOCK II: HUMAN RIGHTS
- Module VII: Human Rights.
- Module VIII: International Humanitarian Law.
- Module IX: Income Distribution and International Law.
- Module X: Forced Migration and International Law, refugees.
- Module XI: Hot topics and Human Rights.
BLOCK III: INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
- Module XII: International Economics.
- Module XIII: Development and Underdevelopment.
- Module XIV: International Cooperation actors.
- Module XV: Logical Framework Approach and Project Cycle Management.
- Module XVI: Identification and formulation.
- Module XVII: Implementation and monitoring.
- Module XVIII: Evaluation.
CONSULTATION AND SUPPORT MATERIAL (LEGISLATION AND STATEMENTS, ...)
The European Institute Campus Stellae reserves the right to introduce modifications on program planning and academic staff. All this in order to update and refine the master.
To get the proper Title Triple Masters in International Law, Human Rights and International Cooperation will require the following requirements:
- Active participation. The virtual classroom participation and their forums is an essential requirement for obtaining title, also serving as an indicator of the interest shown by the students.
- Successfully pass the proposed assessments for each module or theme and any other evidence or activity suggested by the academic team.
- Making a test at the end of the master, which will consist of a research paper on a topic of international relevance, whose final conclusions can be extrapolated to similar international events.
The PASS or FAIL will be obtained once overcome these requirements and any other considerations that the academic direction of the Master sees fit.
ON-LINE SYSTEM REMOTE
Since 1993, the European Institute of serving STELLAE CAMPUS personalized to each student, making accessible the study of students who live in other countries or cities.
The methodology is simple and effective. We offer a secure, closed communication, Student Area, through which the main activities are developed:
- Cast and access agenda, with regular updates, Virtual Classroom, students can access documents from anywhere, anytime.
- Creating a personalized study plan for each student.
- Webcam and Chat Service, to communicate with the tutor and fellow students.
- Tutorials with the director of the Masters by video conference, chat, forum, phone.
Upon receipt of the documentation, it is the student who decides the pace of study, that informs the tutor, which is accessible from Monday to Friday morning and afternoon. Thus ensuring a personal evaluation and effective for all.