Master in Tourism Management
Training the leaders of the first century industry
At present, the volume of business generated by tourism and future growth expectations have allowed this activity is given the title of "first century industry."
With increasing income and employment generation, the rapid progress of the tourist market requires the adaptation of companies and destinations, and demand constant updating of professionals, while generating new jobs and even job descriptions.
The Master in Tourism Management Online addresses this need through a training program with a clear practical guidance, directly linked to professional situations. The advanced learning system "e-learning" of our business school also allows flexible adaptation of the students' dedication to their needs.
- Offer graduate training that recognizes the complexity of tourism and provide fact, from an interdisciplinary perspective, the knowledge needed for tourism management in the public and private sectors.
- Responding to new requirements that the tourist market developments resulting in the decision-making processes related to the management of companies and tourism organizations.
- Provide a training specialist in the field of tourism professionals from other qualifications related to tourism.
- Training for leadership, management and organization of tourist companies and institutions: operations, economic-financial, marketing, human resources management, etc.
- To provide an overview of the tourism business and the keys to the management of various subsectors.
Who can participate
- Professionals who aspire to take on new responsibilities.
- Entrepreneurs who want to realize a project of a tourist business.
- Graduates wishing to develop his career in the field of tourism.
- Title accredited jointly by the University of Alicante, the Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona and Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Content of the Master in Tourism Management Online modules:
- Compulsory core modules and 8: 55 ECTS
- 3 modules of specialization: 18 ECTS
- Total 73 ECTS
- International content available 24 hours a day
- Complete view of the tourism sector with real case studies
- Review p resencial
This school offers programs in: