Nonverbal Communication Master
The MASTER ON LINE: has a minimum of six months and a maximum of one year. There is an extension option of another year, with additional cost of € 200.
MASTER ATTENDANCE: October 2012 to May 2013.
Includes free updates and service access to the forums
and social networks for one year after having completed the registration period.
Graduates, Graduates, diploma, vocational training courses, students in 4 th and 5 th grade to grade, and academic professionals Untitled related to the specialty, leading in the latter case to the Graduate qualification expert.
The Master has a 50 credit academic assessment (500 hours).
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Motivation letter for scholarship award.
- A valid passport photo.
- Photocopy of passport or equivalent for students from other countries.
- Copy of degree certificate or transcript of academic records.
- MODULE I. NON-VERBAL COMMUNICATION.
- MODULE II. HISTORY OF NON-VERBAL COMMUNICATION.
- MODULE III. Prolegomena to CNV
- MODULE IV. CNV MEDIA
- MODULE V. BODY NO VERBAL COMMUNICATION.
- MODULE VI. HANDS AND ARMS.
- MODULE VII. ARMS AND LEGS.
- MODULE VIII. COMMUNICATION OF THE FACE AND HEAD.
- MODULE IX. THE SEDUCTION. INTERVIEWS.
- MODULE X. Proxemics AND COMMUNICATION.
- MODULE XI. COMMUNICATION THROUGH OBJECTS.
- MODULE XII. CNV DEVELOPMENT IN CHILDHOOD.
- MODULE XIII. CNV AMONG ADULTS AND CHILDREN.
- MODULE XIV. THE BRAIN AND THE CNV
- MODULE XV. DISORDERS AFFECTING THE CNV
- MODULE XVI. THE LIE DETECTOR THROUGH CNV
- MODULE XVII-CNV SMELL IN
The European Institute Campus Stellae reserves the right to introduce modifications on program planning and academic staff. All this in order to update and refine the Master.
MATERIAL AND PERFORMANCE
- Agenda developed and annexes.
- Forums, blogs and specialized sites.
- Communication by email, videoconferencing, chat and free telephone calls to the students.
- Membership card: "Spanish 'Association of Judicial Experts and Experts Graphologists Calligraphers ".
- Option of an unpaid internship in any country.
The material on CD sent by certified mail, in addition, students have access 24 hours a VIRTUAL CLASSROOM. Those who wish may request the agenda in paper format (see cost).
COLLEGE PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE AND ASSOCIATIONS
The student will have the opportunity to do internships in the country you want. The European Institute Campus Stellae has agreements with companies and institutions worldwide. Similarly, our training programs offered to all its students the option of being part of the College of Experts Associations linked to the different of this Institute.
ON THE LINE AND FACE MODADILIDAD
Since 1993 the European Institute Campus serves a personalized Stellae each student, allowing those living in other countries or cities to enroll and at the same time, enrich learning with pooling.
The survey method is simple and effective. The ONLINE CAMPUS is a communication environment through which these activities are carried:
- Access to the agenda, which is updated regularly.
- Participation in the forums, in chat and video conferencing with faculty and students from anywhere, anytime.
- Tutorials by videoconference, chat or phone, Monday Friday from aa morning (9 to 13:30) or afternoon (15:30 to 20:00 hours).
The students choose their pace of study. In this way, we ensure a personalized assessment.