Master in Marketing Management - Commercial
What students get to the end of our training activity is the following:
- High organizational skills, leadership and management
- Adaptability to change and technological innovation.
- Ability to provide strategic and operational plans in senior management of the company.
- Habit of teamwork.
- Critical analysis and capacity for abstraction.
- Fast identification, problem analysis and solving them
- Open to the socio-economic and cultural environment mentality.
- Learn to take responsibility.
As a senior, both personal and professional development of their daily activities, eventually transforming the productivity cost training for businesses and organizations cultural enrichment.
Through the teaching of qualified experts in different areas of the company experts and your environment, you get to prepare and equip students with the tools and knowledge necessary for decision-making in the enterprise and organizations, and business, which will allow them to analyze: Globalization of markets, quality systems and management, management and financing of projects, sociological aspects, Strategic Planning and Analysis of productivity as well as ethical principles and values that should be developed in the company directors .
- Module 1. Business Function and marketing.
- Module 2. Commercial Service and Marketing.
- Module 3. Segmentation and Typology.
- Module 4. Setting the value proposition: product and service.
- Module 5. Methods of distribution: traditional and new.
- Module 6. Improving the performance of the sales force.
- Module 7. Improving communication: advertising; promotion and public relations.
- Module 8 Overview of the media.
- Module 9. Knowing consumer behavior.
- Module 10. Pricing strategy beyond monetary value.
- Module 11. Cost and Commercial Management Control: Controlling the results of business management.
- Module 12. Improving the image and brand management.
- Module 13. Planning the marketing activities: Marketing plan.
- 14. Audit Marketing Module.
- 15. Industrial Marketing Module.
- Module 16 Marketing of Services.
- Module 17 International Marketing.
- Module 18. The Computer in the area of Marketing.
- Module 19. Final Draft Master.
This school offers programs in: