Increasingly often companies implement new organizational models based on human capital as a competitive difference.
Modern management of human resources demands the presence and action of qualified specialists in the field, work should lie who has received specialized in the broad framework of human resources training.
In response to this demand, the Open University of Madrid (UDIMA) imparts the official title of Master in Management and Human Resources Management whose curriculum is published in the Official Gazette number 141 of 13 June 2013.
Your goal is to get professionals with the general and specific skills required to integrate and develop people within the business project which includes seeking their commitment to it, thus contributing to the differentiation of the company and its sustainability.
It is a qualification with multiple career opportunities: self-employment, paid employment or civil servant in the service of the government activity.
Graduates in Law, Economics, Engineering, Sociology, Psychology, Pedagogy, Political Science and Communication, Social Graduates and Diploma in Labour Relations ... who they want to develop their career in the Human Resources and Labor Relations of the Company or in the field of Management Consulting and Projects.
Students who meet the requirements of the Open University of Madrid (UDIMA) will be awarded the title of Master in Management and Human Resource Management offered by the UDIMA, besides the title of Professional Master issued by the Center for Financial Studies.
REQUIREMENTS: Accreditation of university degree.
Making all assessment tests and final exam UDIMA.
Master program [60 ECTS]
The development of the Master in Management and Human Resource Management includes the following modules:
- Computer module applied to Human Resources: aims to teach the student to manage in a distance learning environment, through the training platform UDIMA, and get the most out of the various training activities.
- Integrated Management Module Prevention Systems and Quality Company: general objective, overall objective to facilitate the integration of prevention systems and quality management and human resource management.
- Module Management, Human Resources Management and Development: general objective is to develop those skills whose application tries to make organizations succeed recruit and retain the most suitable for them, depending on their culture and strategy people.
- Module Human Resources Management: develops the "normative" knowledge of the profession. The HR professional must know in depth the social legislation with a double objective: first, scrupulously respect its compliance and, secondly, how to choose among legally possible alternatives that best serve the purposes culture and organizational strategy. Thus, the HR professional does not become a mere applicator of the norm, but is able to transform into a source of competitiveness for the company.
- Module Management Development: general objective is to facilitate the understanding and development of some key skills that all professionals and managers should possess.
- Module Master's Thesis: aims to complement and coordinate the theoretical knowledge gained during the Master, by applying them in a "real" scenario, in order to acquaint students with the development of the activity in Management From Human Resources.
- In the official version of the Master conducting appropriate to the content thereof in any company or organization where the typical activity of a professional HR professional activities are developed, so that external practices will also need to acquire the skills and precise skills in the development of the profession.
Presence and online
The modality is done through interactive classes, in which both individual work and participation in working groups is balanced, students acquire and enhance the knowledge and skills necessary for the exercise of professional role they want to play. The methodologies used are:
- Resolution of cases.
- Role-playing and video-training.
- expository method.
- Skills training.
- Attending seminars and conferences.
- Performing exercises.
- Work teams. Debates and discussions.
- Final Master Project, etc.
We seek to develop students' participation, increase their capacity for decision-making and consensus finding solutions to complex problems.
To obtain the diploma assistance 90 100 required classes and pass the tests proposed throughout the Master.
On the mode line is open enrollment period all year.