Master of Laws in Internet and New Technologies of Information and Communication
Minimum 6 months and maximum 1 year. An extension option of one year, with an additional cost to the student of 200.00 €.
The master has a 600-hour academic assessment.
Graduates, diploma, students in 4th and 5th grade, professional and academic Untitled related to the specialty, leading in the latter case the title of Graduate Expert.
- MODULE I. ORIGINS AND INTERNET BASICS.
- MODULE II. INFLUENCE OF NEW INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND COMMUNICATIONS IN SPANISH LAW.
- MODULE III. INFLUENCE OF NEW INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND COMMUNICATIONS IN INTERNATIONAL LAW.
- IV. COMPETITION LAW.
- MODULE IV. SPECIAL REFERENCE TO THE RIGHT TO PRIVACY, THE HONOR AND OWN IMAGE.
- MODULE V. THE PROVISION OF SERVICES IN THE INFORMATION SOCIETY: TRADE, EMPLOYMENT AND ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE.
- MODULE VI. TELECOMMUNICATIONS LAW.
- MODULE VII. LEGAL PROTECTION OF GOODWILL.
The European Institute Campus Stellae reserves the right to introduce modifications on program planning and academic staff. All this in order to update and refine the master.
To obtain the degree of Master of Laws in Internet and New Technologies of Information and Communication, will require the following requirements:
- Active participation in specialized FORUMS AND BLOGS. The course is based on the active role of the student, fellow students and the tutor, as our basic methodology is working to fully customize the training we offer.
- Successful completion of the proposed assessments for each module, must perform a test at the end of the course, the student decides whose theme.
The PASS or FAIL will be obtained based on these points and any other academic consideration academic leadership deems appropriate.
- Agenda developed for the program specified above.
- CD with text papers.
- Chat and webcam options and links to specialized web.
- Free phone and video communication over the Internet (Skype)
- Advisory Service.
The media is sent in: CD by mail and you can access it on the Intranet, for which two keys provide access user and password.
Those who wish may request the agenda in paper format (see cost).
About the School
Con sede en Santiago de Compostela, el INSTITUTO EUROPEO CAMPUS STELLAE, tiene entre sus objetivos promover el papel de Galicia en Europa mediante la promoción de actividades de enseñanza, culturales, ... Read More