This program allows the deep understanding of the elements that integrate financial systems and national and international markets; And prepares specialists capable of interacting with representatives of all functional areas of the organization for the definition of strategies and guidelines for action aimed at achieving competitive advantages.
The curriculum combines experience and innovation to train people capable of offering optimal answers to real business problems and opportunities through the collaborative learning system, the practical application of theoretical knowledge in projects, problems and the study of cases.
This makes it a relevant program at the regional and national level and is demonstrated by the positions of management and senior management that their graduates occupy both in private industry and in the public sector, both nationally and internationally.
The Master of Science in Finance is a practical, scientifically oriented program that aims to: To train people with solid theoretical and practical knowledge, ethical values and critical thinking, trained in modeling and financial analysis techniques to make the best financial decisions and solve investment-financing problems, as well as to propose actions that raise the quality Of the administration and the effectiveness of the strategies in the organizations in which they perform.
The MSc in Finance is addressed to candidates who are already or intend to do so in:
- Accounting and finance areas in medium and large companies in the manufacturing or services sector.
- Companies in the financial sector.
- Official, national and international institutions related to the financial sector.
Our students have the opportunity to interact with students and professors of prestigious universities, through a virtual exchange, taking an online course, on the platform and under the guidelines of said universities.
Collaboration agreements with:
- Boston University Metropolitan College (BU)
- University of Maryland University College (UMUC)
- University of North Texas (UNT)
- International Graduate Certificate in Maximizing Global Business Performance, in collaboration with Boston University (United States), Audencia Nantes (France) and Tecnológico de Monterrey.
- Registered Financial Specialist (RFS). This certification is granted by the American Academy of Financial Management, chapter Latin America.
Program taught by teachers with doctorate degree and professional experience. In addition students will have the opportunity to take courses with teachers one of the best business schools in Latin America: the EGADE Business School, and the Division of Administration and Finance Tecnologico de Monterrey, as well as expert consultants and agents of change in financial area.
Leadership in distance education
Tecnologico de Monterrey is the first institution in Latin America to establish an Internet connection, is a pioneer in Mexico in distance education since 1989 and leads the "Ranking of Institutions Online Training Spanish speaking 2015" prepared by the consulting firm Hamilton Global Intelligence .
This program has accreditations and recognitions from national and international institutions such as:
- Commission on Colleges of the Association of Schools and Colleges South America (SACS).
- Tecnologico de Monterrey is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Association of Schools and Colleges South America to grant professional degrees and degrees of masters and doctorate. Contact the University Commission at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call (+1) 404-679-4500 (+1) 404-679-4500 for questions regarding the accreditation of Tecnológico de Monterrey.
- Official recognition of the Ministry of Public Education of Mexico.
- Recognition by the World Bank, Organization of American States.
- Inter-institutional Committees for the Evaluation of Higher Education (CIEES) that have qualified online graduate programs ITESM at its highest level.
This postgraduate course is offered in online mode, which allows the student to decide the time and place of study, facilitating their academic progress and achieving a balance with work and family activities.
the active participation of students in their professional and personal through individual and collaborative learning promotes training. This model also allows students to build their knowledge with the guidance of experienced teachers in their field and teaching.
Online courses are designed this program using teaching techniques under realistic and practical approaches, which are presented through educational technologies and offer multiple resources for learning.
Cutting edge technology
The courses are designed on the Blackboard platform, which can be accessed through the portal students or by the mobile application that gives you the ability to use your mobile device as a supplement for some queries of content and activities of your courses.
multicultural educational experience
This program allows interaction with teachers and peers located in different geographical regions and organizations working in the private, public, academic and / or social. We currently have over 23,000 alumni in 36 countries.
Specialists accompanying the student during his apprenticeship: Professor, Professor Tutor, Academic Director and User Services Center.
Collection of over 90,000 books and 53,000 periodicals.
Access to communication networks, collaboration and learning among students, teachers and specialists from around the world and alumni associations.
Opportunity for the student to listen and interact with exhibitors from multiple industries, thus achieving the experience provided by these will of added value to their training.
- CD4001 Introduction to Statistics for Finance
- EC4008 Economy
- FZ4004 Analysis of financial information for decision-making
- MA4000 Introduction to Mathematics for Finance
- FZ4005 Financial economy
- FZ4006 Introduction to Corporate Finance
- OP4036 Course stamp
- EC4009 Financial Econometrics
- FZ4007 Advanced Corporate Finance
- FZ4008 Investments
- FZ5000 International Finance
- FZ5001 Markets and valuation of financial derivatives
- FZ5003 Seminar on integrating finance
- OP5053 Elective I
- OP5054 Elective II
- FZ5004 Finance Project
- OP5055 Elective III
- OP5056 Elective IV
The graduate of the Masters in Finance of Tecnológico de Monterrey will be able to:
- Analyze business information and its relevance, detect opportunities and threats for organizations competing in globalized markets.
- Use technology intensively as a way to improve your work and make more efficient use of the resources that the company has.
- Generate innovative financial models that add value to organizations and consider uncertain and complex competition environments.
- Formulate and apply innovative financial strategies in the organization considering the business processes in globalized market environments.
- Interacting with effectiveness and efficiency in organizations characterized by being multicultural and developing in globalized environments.
The graduate of the Master in Finance is a professional:
- Business leader specializing in finance that generates value to organizations through the formulation of innovative financial strategies and their application in business environments characterized by being globalized, uncertain and complex.
- Competitive internationally capable of interacting in multicultural organizations, negotiating in globalized market environments and making sound financial decisions through the combination of knowledge, the application of advanced financial methodologies and the intensive use of technology to increase the value of the company through Optimization of its resources.
- It acts under the highest ethical standards of the profession and is socially responsible in making decisions that, in addition to generating economic benefits, help the sustainable development of the community where it is located.
- Have a professional degree.
- Have obtained a 80/100 or above average or equivalent in their professional studies.
- Present Admission Test Graduate Studies (PEAP) ITESM and get a score less than 500 points.
- Submit an application for admission accompanied by all the required documents