Master in Corporate Communications
The economic, social and business environment is changing rapidly. The current crisis, new digital communication platforms, globalization, among other trends, pose new challenges in the way organizations communicate are your stakeholders.
These new communication paradigms define the century. Companies and their communications departments no longer dominate the messages to be led to talks and dialogue with customers and users. As well as new digital platforms: blogs, social networks, microblogging spread messages and opinions in real time and with global reach. This causes both brand image, credibility and reputation of organizations are more exposed than ever.
Organizations have to be more transparent and agile in environments that no longer dominate. All this represents a completely different way of understanding communication as we knew until now.
For the above figure of the Director of Communication (DirCom) it is becoming increasingly important in corporate organization charts. It has left the Department of Marketing for teamwork within senior management. The DirCom understood as an integrated communication within the operational activities of the organization process. And this communication is bidirectional and interactive flow. The ability to listen, transmit and influence stakeholders in order to add value to the organization is required. At the same time you must have a thorough understanding of the metrics of their decisions and activities.
The program is designed so that you finish the program with capabilities and more powerful when it comes to developing their professional performance skills. As a student, you will strengthen the competencies in line with trends in the global labor market demands and the requirements demanded by major companies seeking a communications expert profile.
Some of the career options you can choose to, among others, are:
- Director of Communications for Large Enterprises and SMEs
- Professional Communication in Advertising Agencies
- Professional Communication in Communication Consultants
- Professional Communication in Communication Agencies
- Professional Communication and Marketing Departments of Public Relations (PR) Large Enterprises
Objectives of the Master in Corporate Communications
What goals are going to get?
- Understand the new environment in which the communication strategy developed.
- Provide support for the objectives of Marketing, consolidating the positioning of products and brands.
- Build and manage an image and corporate reputation in synergy with the overall objectives of any organization.
- Knowing organizational models in order to adapt the communication.
- Get the theoretical and practical knowledge of techniques and tools to manage communication with the broad and diverse set of stakeholders.
- Develop management skills and management techniques crisis through public relations to build credibility and trust in different public, both internal and external.
- Train participants in the development and creation of Integrated Communication Plans.
- Train PR managers to generate new capabilities to achieve business success through reactive and proactive campaigns, always with a solid foundation in understanding the internal analyzes produced by the company.
Curriculum of the Master in Corporate Communications
The Masters in Corporate Communications develops over twelve months, with an outline of ten modules that correspond to the subjects plus a Final Project that develops throughout the year.
Requirements Masters in Corporate Communications
The fundamental goal of our admissions process is to ensure the suitability of candidates. All participants must get the most out of this learning experience, through a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
These are the stages of the admission process: 1. Prerequisites for admission in February. Admission 3. Personal Interview 4. Cover letter in May. 6 Assessment Admissions Committee. Matriculation
Master degree in Corporate Communications
People who pass the evaluation of the program and meet the academic requirements established by the UB, will be awarded the UB (University of Barcelona). In addition, all persons who pass the assessment will receive the degree of EAE Business School.
To obtain the degree of UB is necessary to have University Degree (Engineering Degree or Diploma). Failure to have a University Degree, once passed the different assessments, a diploma of university extension of UB is obtained.
Financial Aid Master in Corporate Communications
OBS offers candidates the scholarship program to promote continuing education for professionals, entrepreneurs and managers. To apply for one of these grants, which fund part of the program, candidates must be admitted to the program and meet the specified requirements.
The Admissions and Scholarship Committee will assess the adequacy of the profile and the career of the candidates, the reasons given in the letter of scholarship application and the candidate's professional and academic recommendations.