Master in Communication, Public Relations and Protocol
What students get to the end of our training activity is the following:
- High organizational skills, leadership and management
- Adaptability to change and technological innovation.
- Ability to provide strategic and operational plans in senior management of the company.
- Habit of teamwork.
- Critical analysis and capacity for abstraction.
- Fast identification, problem analysis and solving them
- Open to the socio-economic and cultural environment mentality.
- Learn to take responsibility.
As a senior, both personal and professional development of their daily activities, eventually transforming the productivity cost training for businesses and organizations cultural enrichment.
Through the teaching of qualified experts in different areas of the company experts and your environment, you get to prepare and equip students with the tools and knowledge necessary for decision-making in the enterprise and organizations, and business, which will allow them to analyze: Globalization of markets, quality systems and management, management and financing of projects, sociological aspects, Strategic Planning and Analysis of productivity as well as ethical principles and values that should be developed in the company directors .
- Module 1. The Science of Public Relations.
- Module 2: Administration, Management and Social Framework of Public Relations.
- Module 3. The Science of Public Relations and Persuasion Industry.
- Module 4. The Science of PR in crisis.
- Module 5. Balanced Scorecard applied for Business Communication.
- Module 6. Communication Policy, Lobbying and Lobbyists.
- Module 7. Business Protocol.
- Module 8 Protocol Spanish.
- Module 9. Sales and Marketing function.
- Module 10. Segmentation and Typology.
- 11. Product Module.
- 12. Distribution Module.
- Module 13. Sales Force.
- Module 14. Improving the functioning of the Sales Force.
- 15. Media Module.
- Module 16 Control of Advertising Effectiveness. Determination of the effects of advertising.
- Module 17. Module Final Project.
This school offers programs in: