Master in Communication and Public Relations
What students get to the end of our training activity is the following:
- High organizational skills, leadership and management
- Adaptability to change and technological innovation.
- Ability to provide strategic and operational plans in senior management of the company.
- Habit of teamwork.
- Critical analysis and capacity for abstraction.
- Fast identification, problem analysis and solving them
- Open to the socio-economic and cultural environment mentality.
- Learn to take responsibility.
As a senior, both personal and professional development of their daily activities, eventually transforming the productivity cost training for businesses and organizations cultural enrichment.
Through the teaching of qualified experts in different areas of the company experts and your environment, you get to prepare and equip students with the tools and knowledge necessary for decision-making in the enterprise and organizations, and business, which will allow them to analyze: Globalization of markets, quality systems and management, management and financing of projects, sociological aspects, Strategic Planning and Analysis of productivity as well as ethical principles and values that should be developed in the company directors .
- Module 1. The Science of Public Relations.
- Module 2: Administration, Management and Social Framework of Public Relations.
- Module 3. The Science of Public Relations and Industry persuasion.
- Global Module 4. Communication and Corporate Identity. Branding: The Brand Value Management.
- Module 5. Communication Policy, Lobbying and Lobbyists.
- Module 6. CSR in corporate and institutional communication.
- Module 7. Managing communication in crisis situations. Potential conflicts.
- Module 8. Social Protocol, Etiquette and best manners.
- Module 9. Business Protocol, Codes, Manuals and Standards Company.
- Official Protocol Module 10: Ceremonial, Chairs, Security Labels and Symbols.
- Module 11. Balance Scorecard. Implementation of communication strategies successfully.
- 12. Analysis Module specialized Public: Clients, Unions, Suppliers, Financial Institutions, Other.
- Module 13. Strategic Communication Plan Development, Monitoring, Control and Evaluation Plan results.
- Module 14. Application of new technologies to business communication and public relations.
- Module 15. Internal Public Relations. The culture of back gray and interpersonal relationships.
- Module 16 Control of Advertising Effectiveness: Determination of the effects of advertising.
- Module 17 Final Draft Master.
This school offers programs in: