The Master in Bioethics is an academic program aimed at training professionals specialized in the study and research in bioethics.
The program follows a multidisciplinary study methodology from a scientific, anthropological, ethical and legal approach.
Train professionals specialized in the bioethical field at a theoretical and practical level.
- Train professionals in the bioethical field from a solid scientific, anthropological, ethical and legal background.
- Provide a high level of theoretical and practical training in the bioethical field.
- Promote the training of specialists in the bioethical area with experience in the management of multidisciplinary study groups.
Duration, credit structure and degree
The estimated duration for the completion of the Master in Bioethics has an estimated duration of 2 years and an academic load of 90 credits equivalent to 900 hours of dedication in the Virtual Campus.
The program is distributed in three Theoretical-Practical Modules and a fourth Research Module:
- Theoretical-Practical Modules. They are thematic units independent of each other. Each module is composed of a group of subjects and two analysis workshops. The modules are: Fundamental Bioethics, Bioethics and scientific experimentation, and Bioethics and life and human health care.
- Research module It is a fully practical unit which is composed of the development of the Final Master Project (PFM). Access to this module is achieved once the Fundamental Bioethics module has been approved.
The Fundación Universitaria Iberoamericana (FUNIBER) periodically allocates an extraordinary economic item for FUNIBER Training Scholarships.
To apply, you only have to submit your scholarship application on the main page of the portal with the required data, and the Evaluation Committee will examine the suitability of your application for the granting of financial aid, in the form of FUNIBER Training Scholarships.