Society as we knew a few years ago no longer exists. The influence of technological progress is so great that no one dares to make long-term predictions about where we are headed. Any race, especially those related to communication and branding requires a constant questioning of its own parameters and rationale. What it was 10 years ago, it is history. What matters is how we adapt our way of working to the constant digital and social progress.
Communicators today must understand the deep relationship between technology, personal values and human relations to apply to branding. Otherwise, they will not get generate relevant messages for brands and products.
This reflection is born this Masters in Advertising Design and Innovation in brand communication. And also the fact that, fortunately, always a known starting point will be necessary: Creativity. An idea, a story to tell, an App that connects with people, a tweet to mobilize thousands of people. In short, creativity, in its broadest definition, it becomes more than ever the benchmark for any communicator. At the starting point and also the very purpose of brand management.
Today communicators must be genuine knowledge sponges. Only becoming aware of the way in which people interact and express decided may arise thoughts, suggestions, ideas, products or relevant actions. It is no longer enough to persuade. Now we have to move.
Advertising, like other disciplines of commercial communication, must step forward and evolve at least at the same speed as society. And in this Master we propose to train professionals and prepare them to take charge of this new and exciting environment.
The main objectives of this program are:
- Living with vertigo. The feeling that you can not control everything has been put in place to stay. Long gone are the campaigns that did not take into account the social component and adapting them in real time depending on consumer reactions. This feeling must be understood and accept it as another parameter.
- To train professionals with an open and creative mind. To value creativity. Claim it as a lifestyle, a way of thinking, rather than as a tool that can help us to get notoriety at a particular time.
- Zoom and publicize the latest trends in social behavior. Only deep knowledge of the social and individual behavior, will a take valid decisions. Family structures, consumption patterns, new priorities and needs, more than ever ... are the starting points for marks.
- Addressing the different types of consumers from an emotional and technologically. A much more humane and sensitive to purchasing motivations and behaviors new perspective.
- Exercising the ability to generate relevant content through many proposed and supervised by top-level professionals practical exercises.
- Offer designers and communication professionals a vision of the cross-sectional design. Digital media and physical media to be found in the design and creativity coherence and continuity of messages.
- Give students a sufficiently broad of new technologies and emerging knowledge, and how they affect the relationship between people and brands.
- Acquiring the ability to find points of contact that can connect consumers and brands / products. Learning to tell stories around brands that generate sustainable, relevant and return emotional ties.
- Analyze the role of brands in society from the point of view of the consumer. What is expected of brands and what they have to offer in exchange for a commercial transaction.
- Understand the purpose of the different social networks and their specific function as a vehicle to convey emotionality and share information. Knowing how to drive the speech of the same brand leveraging the characteristics of each Technical Characteristics.
The Masters in Advertising Design and Innovation in Communication Trademark structure from the following subject areas are integrated into a cross-project developed over 10 subjects:
Keep Calm and Be Creative
Creativity is not a tool, but a way of understanding the world. Only minds more creative they develop new solutions to recurrent problems arise. This module not only understand the mechanisms of a creative mind, but also the way to bring to the forefront of our lives. We allow addressing creativity from a broader perspective to then implement it in the field of communication, through case studies and exercises.
Target: An approach from the excitement and technology
How is a housewife in 2015? What about a single? And a teenager? Understanding what motivates them, how they have been immersed in the digital world and how they communicate and interact, they are aspects that this module brings to the table.
This course will delve into more consumer groups used in marketing, usually grouped by age and socio-economic level from a perspective that combine the emotional and psychological part with the way we use technology throughout the day looking for solutions.
Soul Brands: Brands with soul
Already far behind the time when brands launched unidirectionally messages. Today there is no brand that does not have the ultimate purpose of establishing a lasting relationship with its customers from a very human perspective. Contribute something to society, become one more in conversations around issues of concern or illusions that move. A social role that can not be fictitious or to the gallery. Brands must learn to perspire that reality and honesty to connect permanently.
Storytelling & Branded Content
Why are brands that have nothing to say? Who cares if a factory was opened in 1952? What are some brands crawling on Facebook as late forties in nightclubs? Why a brand of shampoo want me happy Monday? Brands and products must find its own rationale, why they are in this world, beyond selling cookies or sneakers. This module will give the keys to finding the connection points between a brand and a specific audience and make their own history involving the consumer.
Never before has technology had gotten much influence in our lives. Recent advances in neuromarketing, the Internet of things, 3D printing, augmented reality, artificial intelligence, Big Data ... All he does move society from a technological point of view is likely to become a new way to interact with the consumer. This module will review all the technology is exploding right now and presumably will have an important role in the coming years. This is not to become technology experts, but know their potential from the perspective of brands.
How to buy, things we eat, where we find the couple, the management of our time, the way we move, the relationship with our environment ... everything is changing. This module will discover a reality composed of many small changes as well as delve into the reasons is at the bottom of all these changes move.
You might think that a good designer or communicator must be able to synthesize a design or an idea of the scale that is needed at any time, either half page vertical or App, through a TV spot or sweatshirt. This module wants to go a little further. It aims to deepen the visual dimension of the brands to be able to understand how to build brand image through it.
How to synthesize the values and purposes of the mark, far beyond the logo or corporate identity.
This module explores the role of brands in social networks. And in the role of social networks in the lives of consumers. Each social network has its own language and way of expression. And today is almost more important to know how not to use them otherwise.
students will be guided through a tour of the different social networks in order to get a mental map through practical exercises and real examples we reveal the best way to use these social networks with the aim always to establish connections and complicity with our consumers.
Mobile Devices human appendages
Tablets and smartphones have been established in the pockets and homes around the world and no longer conceive our life without their invaluable help. They have become a revolving door for circulating information and content at a breakneck speed. Everything is taken quickly and without looking back. We understand the dynamics of this relationship and understand the way into the lives of our consumers in a noninvasive way.
They propose a project that allows applying the highest number of knowledge acquired during the Masters. The final number of students will determine the format and focus of the project, so that both the teacher and the student is a useful and inspiring tool.
The curriculum is divided into four modules.
The materials that make up the curriculum are distributed as follows:
|Keep Calm and Be Creative||6|
|Target: An approach from the excitement and technology||6|
|Soul Brands: Brands with soul||6|
|Storytelling & Branded Content||6|
|Mobile devices. human appendages||4|
This program is aimed at people who have the following profile:
- Graduates in Design
<li> Graduates in Communication and Advertising</li> <li> Fine Arts graduates</li> <li> Graduates in Audiovisual Communication</li> <li> Graduates in Marketing</li> <li> Accredited professionals in the field of design experience, advertising or communications departments of companies with experience creditable academic curriculum and / or portfolio.</li> <li> Creative Directors and Directors of Strategic Planning of Advertising Agencies to feel interest in advertising and communication, having the feeling of being overwhelmed by the constant evolution of communication tools, the digital world and new consumer behavior; and / or they need to be recycled or update their knowledge in a pragmatic and applicable to their projects.</li>
In cases where the student proves previous higher education to a process of accreditation of university degree, the Academic Committee will evaluate the candidate's CV and portfolio and completed the curriculum, which must maintain a reasonable equivalence with existing studies degree the same area.
People who pass the program evaluation will obtain a double degree: Course at ESdesign - Superior School of Design Barcelona Course at the International University of Valencia, who credited them as professionals in the specialty studied.
Students who take this program can develop their career in the following areas:
- Creative departments of advertising agencies.
- Strategic planning departments agencies or advertisers.
- Marketing departments and communication enterprises.
- Accounts departments of advertising agencies.
- Corporate branding and graphics studios, media agencies.
- Free-lance professionals, entrepreneurs, startups, startups ...
About the School
Conoce la Escuela Superior de Diseño de Barcelona Formamos a profesionales para convertirles en motor del cambio que les permita la trasformación del entorno y la generación de nuevos espacios, desarr ... Read More