Double Mexican and European Title
Website Engineering encompasses much more than what is normally associated with the "development of web pages." It is above all technological fashions and is a fundamental paradigm in current computing, a conceptual frame of reference for development. and the exploitation of computer applications and resources.This Master, with content in constant updating, prepares you so that you are able to monetize any online business.
The complexity of the sector is such that it is essential to train good professionals, with a comprehensive and deep vision, capable of exploiting computer systems of strategic importance, of great importance and complexity, and to carry out their management, construction and maintenance of effective and meticulous way.
The Masters in Website Management and Engineering is designed so that, in its duration of 18 months, you are able to acquire all the theoretical and practical knowledge and can perform them professionally, either on your own or on behalf of others.
We offer an online master's degree so that you can combine your personal and professional life with your university studies, this being the key to making the best progress in your career. You will also have a personal tutor with whom you can contact in case of doubts and who will accompany you during all your progress.
The web was born as a mere hypertext system, but its association with the Internet has given rise to a new model of computer development. The diversity of applicable technologies, the exploitation of information, the evolution of the economic system and the interaction with the user, require specific training that goes beyond the simple design of web pages, as we can see in the Master in Computer Security.
The related labor market is directed towards key concepts such as:
- The internet of things: it is a growing industry, where we will be able to relate machines that perform tasks without the need for humans to be the ones who set them up.
- Computer security: essential to keep your business safe from attacks.
- Programming in different languages that adapt to the increasingly advanced technologies and continuous innovation.
- Business models where we can understand that there are different applications and platforms that can be profitable, such as social networks.
To develop a good work in this aspect, it is essential to dominate the global computer network and offer specialized knowledge in usability and accessibility of electronic sites.
This official 18 month online Master's degree prepares you to know the different types of programming languages and network security, in order to direct, administer, manage, apply and design web servers and multimedia content. In addition, we will give you a diploma certificate when you finish each block of studies that will ratify said knowledge.
With the Master's Degree in Website Management and Engineering, you will be able to direct, implement and maintain complex websites that support institutions and companies.
Objectives of this online masters
The main objective of the Masters in Website Management and Engineering is to provide a global vision of the technologies, legislation and techniques of website management.
Upon completion of the curriculum you will be able to:
• Analyze the advantages and differences between each programming language (HTML, HTML5, XHTML, XML, RDF, etc.)
• Acquire the necessary knowledge to manage, implement and maintain complex websites
• Differentiate language structures from extendable brands
• Handle the generalities of the development and dissemination of multimedia content
• Use the bases of site design to innovate in the use of the global computer network
• Apply the use of social networks for research and support in their professional work
• Conduct audits knowing the metrics of the sites of the global computer network, in addition to give guidelines for innovation and / or adaptation in the area of accessibility of the same
To be able to access this Master's degree, it is essential to have:
Total Certificate of Studies and Bachelor's Degree in Computer Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science or Telecommunications. Any other profile may be susceptible to income according to demonstrable related work experience and requirements established in the Institutional Internal Regulation (consult with the advisor).
Students with university studies made in Mexico:
• Registration form in original signed in each of its pages.
• Original of recent birth certificate no more than three months prior to the start of your program.
• Original of the total Certificate of Studies of Degree and copy of the title (* depending on the case).
• Copy of the CURP.
• Curriculum vitae.
• Copy of official identification (of the IFE or INE).
• 6 Child-sized photographs (2.5 x 3 cm) in front, black and white, without lenses (not snapshots).
• Proof of registration payment.
* For students who enroll in the Master's degree as a degree option for continuing their studies, they must submit a letter of authorization from the University where they completed their undergraduate studies, so that they can study at UNIR Mexico and serve as a degree option.
Non-Mexican students enrolled in UNIR Mexico Masters:
- Registration form in original signed on each of your pages
- Registered conditioned
- 6 Photographs child size (2.5 x 3 cm) front, black and white, without lenses (not snapshots).
- Original Birth Certificate (apostilled) *
- Original academic record: attesting to the completion of the level immediately prior to the studies subject to revalidation - official study certificate or official baccalaureate degree (apostille) *, **
- Original of the Degree, Diploma or Academic Degree official degree that covers the studies carried out abroad for management of revalidation (apostille) *, **
- Original Certificate of Studies of Degree - asignaturas with qualifications of the studied cursados, that describe the units of learning, periods in which they coursed and obtained qualifications- (Apostille)
- Copy of the Plan and Program of Studies of the Degree that is intended to be validated (thematic content of each subject that allows to determine the percentage of equivalence with the national program at the end). In case of being in a language other than Spanish, translation is required
- Simple power of attorney for the Revalidation process
- Copy of official identification of the students (Passport, Identity card, DNI)
- Copy of reservation payment
- Copy of proof of payment of rights for the revalidation process
- Curriculum vitae
* No notarized or authenticated copies
** No CARDEX or academic record
*** If the official documents that are requested are presented in a language other than Spanish, they require an official translation by an authorized expert or by Embassies or Consulates.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2018