The objective of this master's degree is the integral and multidimensional formation of teachers of Spanish as a Foreign Language (ELE) through an interdisciplinary program, since the future ELE teacher needs to go beyond the training in Spanish Language, General Linguistics or Literature, and requires fundamental knowledge such as Sociolinguistics or ICTs.
What makes this master unique?
- Curriculum according to the new trends in language teaching (E-Learning 2.0 and 3.0, CLIL and The flipped classroom).
- CLIL learning method: Integrated Content and Foreign Language Learning.
- Offer of complementary credits of normative Spanish.
- Subjects with a practical component very demanded by the students.
- Practices in ELE teaching centers.
- Access to the doctorate