Choose one of the 12 specialties
that UNIR offers you and become a teacher with this online CAP Master for Secondary Teachers. Acquire the skills required for the specialized exercise of your profession, committed to personalized education through the tutorial function and in continuous search for methodological innovation.
- Credits: 60
- Duration: 1 academic year
- Start: September 6, 2018
- Methodology: Remote, 100% online
- Practices: In accordance with the ORDER ECI / 3858/2007, of December 27, the Master's degree of teacher training involves a Practicum in the specialty in which the Master is studied. This Practicum has face character in the educational center in which these practices are developed according to the credits established in the Master's Report.
- Doctorate Access: This official Master's degree allows the incorporation to official doctorate programs
First Semester (33 ECTS) - Except the Specialty of Educational Guidance
- Learning and development of personality
- Society, Family and Education
- Complements for the disciplinary training of the chosen specialty
- Curricular design of the chosen specialty
- Didactics of the chosen specialty
- Teaching Innovation and Initiation to Educational Research
First Semester (33 ECTS) - Specialty of Educational Guidance
- Development, Learning and Education
- Society, Family and Education
- The Fields of Educational Guidance and Psychopedagogical Counseling
- The Processes of Educational Guidance and Psychopedagogical Counseling
- Inclusive Education and Attention to Diversity
- Educational Research and Innovation and Change Management
Second Semester (27 ECTS) - Common for All Specialties
- Educational Processes and Contexts
- Practicum I. Observation
- Practicum II. Intervention 1
- Practicum III. Intervention 2
- Final Master's Project
The UNIR study method is flexible, personalized and effective. The methodology is based on online live classes and personal tutor to offer the best training.
The UNIR pedagogical model is effective because it is based on a totally online methodology so that each student can study at their own pace:
- Live online classes: There are classes scheduled every day of the week in the morning and afternoon so you can attend class when it is best for you.
- Online classes in deferred: If you could not attend a class or you stayed with questions, you can access all your classes in deferred. You can see them whenever you want and as many times as you need.
- Personal tutor: The first day you will be assigned a personal tutor. You will be in contact with him by phone and email. He will support you in your day to day and solve any doubts that may arise.
- Virtual Campus: Everything you need to study at UNIR is on campus: classes, teachers, classmates, the library, teaching resources, schedules, chat, forums and much more.
- Teaching resources: You will have access to different learning resources to complete your training: complementary readings, diagrams with key ideas, self-assessment test, etc.
To know the level of achievement of the general and specific objectives defined in the online master's degree, it is necessary to evaluate the competences acquired during the study of the same.
The evaluation of learning is carried out taking into account the qualification obtained in the following points:
- Continuous evaluation (evaluation tests, participation / involvement by the student in forums, debates and other collaborative means and resolution of practical cases).
- Final face-to-face examination.
- Master's thesis
This Master is a requirement for access to the teaching function at different levels of secondary education and replaces the previous titles, so the completion of this master is the only way to be a teacher of Compulsory Secondary Education, Baccalaureate and of Professional Training, both in public and private centers. As established by the Organic Law 2/2006, of May 3, Education in its articles 94, 95 and 97.