16th Promotion of the Official Master in Social Intervention online of UNIR
Become a Master in Social Intervention in Knowledge Societies online in a professional specialized in the analysis and intervention of social scenarios in which cases of inequality, discrimination or social exclusion can be generated.
We have designed a specific and multidisciplinary program that will allow you to acquire a profile that will stand out for the breadth of your knowledge :
- Social work
You will have the possibility with this Master's Degree in Social Intervention in the Online Knowledge Societies to access Official Doctoral Programs and get points in the Public Administration competitions or competitions as a postgraduate.
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Duration: 1 academic year
- Start: October 30, 2018
- Methodology: distance, 100% online, 90-hour classroom practices
- Exams: Attendance at the end of each semester
- Practices: obligatory, validated according to professional experience.
First Semester 32 ECTS
- Sociology as a scientific discipline
- Inequalities and social stratification
- Modernization and social change
- Sociological theories
- Fundamentals for data analysis
- Social Research Techniques I
- Social Research Techniques II
- Evaluation of social programs
Second Semester 28 ECTS
- Final Master's Project
- Optative subjects
The UNIR study method is flexible, personalized and effective. The methodology is based on online live classes and personal tutor to offer the best training.
The UNIR pedagogical model is effective because it is based on a totally online methodology so that each student can study at their own pace:
- Live online classes: There are classes scheduled every day of the week in the morning and afternoon so you can attend class when it is best for you.
- Online classes in deferred: If you could not attend a class or you stayed with questions, you can access all your classes in deferred. You can see them whenever you want and as many times as you need.
- Personal tutor: The first day you will be assigned a personal tutor. You will be in contact with him by phone and email. He will support you in your day to day and solve any doubts that may arise.
- Virtual Campus: Everything you need to study at UNIR is on campus: classes, teachers, classmates, the library, teaching resources, schedules, chat, forums and much more.
- Teaching resources: You will have access to different learning resources to complete your training: complementary readings, diagrams with key ideas, self-assessment test, etc.
To know the level of achievement of the general and specific objectives defined in the online master's degree, it is necessary to evaluate the competences acquired during the study of the same.
The evaluation of learning is carried out taking into account the qualification obtained in the following points:
- Continuous evaluation (evaluation tests, participation / involvement by the student in forums, debates and other collaborative means and resolution of practical cases).
- Final face-to-face examination.
- Final Master's Project (TFM).
With the obtaining of the Master's degree in Social Intervention in the Knowledge Societies, the student is qualified for access to various professional fields, both public and private:
- Body A officials within local administrations in the area of social services.
- Managers and company directors dedicated to social services.
- Directors of residences of the third age.
- Managers of third sector organizations (disability, family, childhood, drug addiction, etc.).
Master of Social Intervention in Knowledge Societies aims to train professionals specialized in the analysis, planning, development and execution of the various social intervention actions in current societies that require social changes, new forms of social intervention .
Once the Master's degree is finished, the graduates will be able to analyze, plan, develop and execute various social intervention actions, both at the state level and at the regional level; restructure social policies to adapt them to changing societies; provide specialized professionals at a higher level, capable of developing their profession, both in the public administration and in civil society entities and know the reality of social intervention and its fundamental problems.