The master's degree in food safety and quality, allows to adapt to scientific knowledge in the field of food, to its constantly changing legislative provisions and to update the quality standards applicable to food safety. Studying the master's degree in food security and quality of IMF also allows us to obtain a broad focus on the variety of food industries that exist in the market and the knowledge of the processes that are applied in them.
The development of the food industry business, the regulations and legislation of the European Union, make producers and suppliers responsible for offering consumers safe and healthy food. In this context, a professional increasingly demanded in organizations, the technician in quality and food safety responsible for ensuring and ensuring the quality of products and processes and thus the satisfaction of customers and consumers. The figure of the food safety and quality control auditor responsible for the design, development, implementation and audits of the hygiene and food safety systems is necessary.
At the end of the online master's degree in Quality, Hygiene and Food Safety you will obtain a double degree from IMF and the University of Nebrija, with which you will open yourself to a world of new job opportunities in the areas of production, production, transport and food handling. You will be able to implement in any organization the standards, models and quality standards: ISO, OHSAS, HACCP, BRC, IFS, GlobalGAP, SAL ...
By taking an IMF food security training course, you will have access to the employment and internship exchange with which to bring the knowledge acquired to the real world in the food industry and companies in the food sector.
WHY THIS PROGRAM
- Mastering Food, Nutrition, Dietetics, the fundamental aspects of food microbiology and everything that surrounds its development and activity.
- Know the regulatory framework and legislation of the food sector.
- Control, analyze and ensure hygiene and food safety throughout the production process according to the legal framework.
- Distinguish between food groups and their conditions of alteration and contamination. Know the bases for its conservation and its labeling.
- Establish the variables and indicators (pressure, temperature, flow, level, pH, conductivity) necessary to control the processes of the drive systems, equipment control and control facilities.
- Implement and audit the ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 standards and management models for the food sector at national, European and global levels.
- Master the certifiable models to protect the food as appellations of origin, controlled production, kosher, halal, etc.
OBJECTIVES OF THE Master's Degree in Quality, Hygiene and Food Safety Online
Acquire an integrated and professional approach that ensures the quality and safety of products and processes, in order to achieve the satisfaction of customers and consumers.
You will also learn to:
- Adapt to current scientific knowledge in the field of food.
- Know the legislative provisions in the matter.
- Update the regulations applicable to food safety.
- Take a broad approach to the variety of food industries in the market.
- Know the processes that are applied in food safety.
Methodology and Evaluation
The Master in Food Safety and Quality is developed in order to unite and combine personal and professional life with the possibility of studying. Based on a flexible study methodology.
- Online mode: Content accessible on the virtual campus at any time and place.
- Distance mode: Get textbooks with content.
Both methodologies are based on 5 fundamental points:
- Online classes live and available from anywhere. Attend compatible hours with your life and interact virtually with your teacher. You can ask and debate as if you were in a classroom. In addition, all classes are recorded and available at any time through the virtual campus.
- Virtual campus with all the syllabus and contents of the subjects and modules. Visualize them through the internet or download them in PDF format as you find it more comfortable. The virtual campus is also a meeting point with your classmates and teachers. Know them, debate and interact with them through forums, chats and threads of discussion. You will also have additional training material, resolution of practical cases and self-assessment test.
- Unlimited tutorials with your personal tutor, solve any questions online, by chat, phone or email. Lean on the best professionals in the area of food safety and if you need it, ask for face-to-face tutoring at the IMF headquarters.
- Virtual Library for you to take advantage of the more than 9,000 references of the food industry and the business world. Access to specialized publishers, download and highlight the contents.
- Networks of contacts and events with which to complete your training and get up to date with all the news of the food and business sector. Access free masterclass, round tables and webinars taught by the best professionals.
Continuous evaluation tailored to the course of the master's degree. Each module is evaluable through the combination of an online exam and the development of practical cases.
The final obtaining of the Master's degrees by the University of Nebrija and the Master by IMF Business School , is subject to the passing of the tests of each module and the preparation of the master's thesis.
The labor demand of professionals in this sector is growing, with very optimistic expectations of growth, both at a community and global level, due to the increase in stringency and the requirement of food controls.
- Quality Control Technician
- Rural Environment, elaborating and directing agroindustrial projects, directing exploitations, innovating in agri-food products or in biotechnology projects applied to agricultural and livestock engineering.
- Restoration Services, such as Technical Quality Control, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points APPCC or food handler trainer.
- Consulting, as a consultant to companies for the implementation of Food Quality Standards (BRC, IFS, ISO 22000, etc.), HACCP as well as legal, scientific and technical advice.
- Research in Quality Control and Analysis Laboratories
IMF Business School , through its Employment and Practices portal, guarantees students of the Master's Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics, internships in companies in the sector. Check conditions.
Among the companies with an internship agreement with IMF , the following stand out:
Price and Scholarships
At IMF we offer our students great payment facilities:
- Scholarship up to 65%
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or banking intervention (see conditions)
- Payment method: Cash (5% discount) / Interest-free installment payment
About the School
IMF is a national reference in training to businesses and individuals; attested by the more than 125,000 students trained. Our training is based on the diversity of areas and expertise of the subjects ... Read More