Get your Official Degree with the Master in Online Psychopedagogy from UNIR
The UNIR Master in Online Psychopedagogy will turn you into an expert counselor in human learning . You can enrich your career with an official training of increasing labor demand , focused on the treatment and solution of problems that prevent the educational progress of children and adolescents, or throughout professional development.
Expand your knowledge with a practical Master of direct application in the classroom. More than 20,000 students have already been trained with us
With a strong practical orientation, the program of this official Master in Psychopedagogy is designed so that you can immediately apply everything learned in the classroom , together with the latest psychopedagogical tools.
10th Edition of the master
With this Master in Psychopedagogy with 100% online teaching , you will learn to respond successfully to academic learning and training in all areas and stages of life. You will be able to develop programs to optimize the personal and social resources involved in the achievement of each person's learning.
8 out of 10 of our students say that the Master in Psychopedagogy of UNIR has served to improve professionally
* According to the latest study conducted by the consultancy GAD3 (June 2017)
The figure of the educational psychologist has become a fundamental element of support for the educational system , as well as an essential resource for support and personal and social development of those with permanent or transitory needs in the socio-community context, labor integration or development. of his professional career. For this reason, when studying Distance Psychology, you will be able to attend to the new challenges posed both at an educational level, as well as at society in general.
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Duration: 1 academic year
- Start: October 25, 2018
- Methodology: Remote, 100% online
- Exams: Attendance at the end of each semester
- Practices: Compulsory practices, with the possibility of being validated by professional experience
- Doctorate Access: This official Master's degree allows the incorporation to official doctorate programs
First Semester * 30 ECTS
- Evaluation, Diagnosis and Psychopedagogical Orientation
- Measurement, Research and Educational Innovation
- Optional subjects by itinerary (Psychopedagogy)
* Two itineraries to choose one: school branch or social and labor branch
Second Semester 30 ECTS
- External practices
- Final Master's Project
- Optional subjects (Psychopedagogy)
- Early attention
- Education for health and hospital psychopedagogy
- Psychopedagogical counseling for families in situations of psychosocial risk
- Psychopedagogical attention to the Third Age
The UNIR study method is flexible, personalized and effective. The methodology is based on online live classes and personal tutor to offer the best training.
The UNIR pedagogical model is effective because it is based on a totally online methodology so that each student can study at their own pace:
- Live online classes: There are classes scheduled every day of the week in the morning and afternoon so you can attend class when it is best for you.
- Online classes in deferred: If you could not attend a class or you stayed with questions, you can access all your classes in deferred. You can see them whenever you want and as many times as you need.
- Personal tutor: The first day you will be assigned a personal tutor. You will be in contact with him by phone and email. He will support you in your day to day and solve any doubts that may arise.
- Virtual Campus: Everything you need to study at UNIR is on campus: classes, teachers, classmates, the library, teaching resources, schedules, chat, forums and much more.
- Teaching resources: You will have access to different learning resources to complete your training: complementary readings, diagrams with key ideas, self-assessment test, etc.
The subjects will be evaluated through a final physical test and continuous assessment.
- Final examination in person (represents 60% of the grade): it has a basic character and only when the grade established for the pass is exceeded can the qualification be completed with the specific continuous assessment procedures established by each subject.
- Continuous evaluation (representing 40% of the grade) includes the following criteria:
- Participation of the student: it is evaluated having the use the participation in the virtual face-to-face sessions, in forums and tutorials.
- Works, projects and cases: this criterion evaluates the activities that the student sends through the virtual classroom, such as works, projects or practical cases.
- Self-assessment test: at the end of each subject, students can perform this type of test, which allows the teacher to assess the interest of the student in the subject.
- Final Master's Project: will be the subject of continuous monitoring by the director of the Final Master Project, which will be the one that finally gives the final approval. The defense of the Final Master's Project will be face-to-face. The final evaluation will correspond to a commission composed of three professors from the knowledge area. The commission will assess not only the project, but also the oral defense of it. It will be evaluated as follows:
- Structure: Attend to the structure and organization of the Final Master's Project: 20%.
- Exhibition and defense: Assess the clarity in the exhibition, as well as the writing and the capacity for synthesis, analysis and response: 30%.
- Content: The work's memory and all the rest of the supporting technical documentation will be taken as reference to verify the validity of the exhibition. The capacity of synthesis and its easy reading will be valued. The correction and clarity of the expression, both written and graphic, will also be assessed: 50%.
- Practices: A continuous evaluation will be carried out during the realization of the same both by a tutor assigned by the company and by the professor of the subject. The final grade will be obtained based on the following criteria:
- Evaluation of the external tutor: 40%.
- Practice report, tutored and corrected by a professor at the university: 60%.
The educational psychologist can develop its functions in multiple areas, both in the educational and socio-labor context.
In the educational field:
- University guidance services or Psychopedagogical Counseling Teams.
- Teams of advice in language, interculturality and social cohesion.
- Psychopedagogical Cabinets, Pedagogical Coordination Commissions and Guidance Departments.
- Special education schools, Child development and early intervention centers, Educational resource centers for the visually impaired and hearing impaired, Care centers for people with disabilities or Educational services specialized in motor problems.
- Specialized teams in generalized disorders of behavior and behavior disorders or residential centers and educational action.
In the social and labor field:
- Public occupation services, Vocational training centers and training consultancies or Special Work Centers.
- Information and guidance services of public administrations (economic promotion, youth, immigration).
- Support services for labor integration. Consultancies and departments of human resources or business groups.
- Services for the Dependency or Foundations of educational and social character.
- Editorials and media.
About the School
The mission of UNIR is the comprehensive training of students in the skills, competences and knowledge required to excel in today’s society. UNIR is committed to meeting the needs and expectations of ... Read More