- Degree: Pegaso University
- Modality: Online
- Hours - ECTS: 60 ECTS
- Duration: 12 months
The objective of the Official Master in Project Management and Management is to provide the student with the basic knowledge to be able to plan all types of projects, and for this we will begin assimilating the quality standard in project management of the Project Management Institute , which is a organization with recognized world prestige in the matter.
Next, we will know the different types of existing projects and their main characteristics, in addition to identifying the figure of the project manager .
We will continue describing the main programming and planning techniques , which will be very useful when organizing the necessary resources to carry out the project.
Once the previous concepts have been assimilated, we will be in a position to understand the importance of quality management, costs and times of each project.
At this point in the Official Master 's Degree in Projects, we will delve into all those factors that may influence the development of a project, such as environmental management or risk management, and we will focus on the role played by the leader of a project and describe their main characteristics, which greatly influence the functioning of the rest of the team responsible for the project .
Finally, we have incorporated a module where we will learn to handle one of the most used tools in project management, the Microsoft Project program .
In this official Master of Project Management the objectives to be achieved are:
- Design a strategy adapted to the organization and redirect it according to the different phases of the projects and implement it effectively, applying at all times the benefits of project management.
- Identify the phases of the projects for their execution and to effectively coordinate the available resources, minimizing risks, controlling their scope to achieve the objectives, always from a structural perspective.
- Establish policies to carry out Team Building strategies, in addition to developing managerial and leadership skills, for effective management through work teams.
- Manage the different tools to streamline the development and management of projects. As well as, manage computerized procedures, including the computer program such as Microsoft Project 2013.
- Promote analytical and critical knowledge, as well as a proactive activity to lead the project.
- Maintain an integral vision of the organization and global environment and its demands, as well as, leadership capacity and effective management of work teams, as well as leading change processes.
- Develop own human resources techniques to be able to direct complex projects efficiently and effectively to meet the proposed objectives and within the established deadlines, with assignment of competencies and responsibilities.
- Establish strategic plans that meet the objectives of global planning, aligning the current needs of the organization.
- Negotiation and planning of all processes, budgets and participations, taking into account the technological and social context, as well as the resources available.
- Probing that the objectives are met, as well as the performance of quality controls, metrics and risk management. As well as environmental management instruments.
- Prepare to acquire the international PMP certification through an exam simulator of said entity.
This official Master in project management is aimed at all professionals who want to dedicate themselves or wish to specialize in project management.
The figure of the project manager is one of the most demanding professions, especially in the productive industrial sectors. Since, they need professionals with the necessary knowledge to successfully complete the projects in the planned deadlines and costs.
This official Master in projects is related to university training such as engineering, architecture, economics, but the complexity of project management requires specialization, not only to draw up the strategy and optimize the process, but also to lead the team, dealing with customers, suppliers and other people related in one way or another to the company.
Therefore, people who are called to dedicate themselves to project management, it would be interesting if they had communication skills, negotiation, organization, management, among managerial skills included in international environments.
In short, with this master's degree, your professional profile and employability conditions are notably increased and improved by significantly improving your curriculum. Likewise, you will also have a PMP exam simulator for the preparation of the exam for this international certification that will help you to pass successfully.
This official Master in project management is equipped to accredit you 35 contact hours PDU's valid for international certifications such as PMI and PMP. In addition, this Master includes a PMP Exam Simulator so that you can prepare it optimally.
The internalization of the concepts of this university Master's degree in project management and management will allow you to expand your professional profile and as a consequence the job possibilities, since the figure of the project manager is one of the most demanded profiles today, as that improves the productivity and projects of any process.
Through project management, it will allow you to know the different organizations and different methodologies, choosing the one that best suits each organization. Also knowing traditional or predictive methodologies, as well as adaptive or agile ones.
By analyzing the different methodologies and processes of organizations, you will improve the productivity of organizations, you can even adapt these methods to prestigious international standards such as Project Management Institute (PMI) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications.
So you can carry out different functions such as:
- Project management in national and international environments
- Manage methods, systems and tools of the organization
- Manager - Project Director
- Project Management
- Management position, executives, direction
The student of the Master in Project Management will see the following study units and subjects in detail:
Common Subjects (compulsory):
- Preparation of the Project Management Institute Standard
- Initial phases of Project Management and Direction
- Processes, Techniques and Tools in Project Planning
- Project, Quality, Time and Cost Management Tools
- Risk, Environmental and Closure Management Tools
- Team Building and Leadership Management
- Computerized Project Management with Microsoft Project 2019
- Research Methodology in Social Sciences
- Final Master's Project (TFM)
Extra: Two Saturday seminars, volunteers, full time.
From 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on:
- Management skills and change management
- Negotiation and conflict resolution techniques
About the School
Aucal es una Escuela de Negocios de educación superior de carácter internacional, que nació en 1999 como una de las pioneras en materia de formación online en España, que asume con compromiso y vocaci ... Read More