This Master's Degree in Prevention of Drug Addiction and other Addictive Behaviors offers quality training based on the principles of scientific evidence and good practices. In addition, it offers a professional orientation applied to the various professional contexts of prevention and in convergence with national and international plans and strategies.
What makes this master unique?
- Focused on good practices and quality criteria developed in the European Union.
- Based on scientific evidence.
- Professional orientation.
- High specialization in intervention techniques in prevention.
- Implementation in multiple areas: schools, families, work, etc.
- First official online master's degree in Prevention of Drug Addiction and other Addictive Behaviors