- Degree awarded: Master in Peace, Development and Citizenship
- Training level: Master
- Methodology: On-site
- Duration of the program: 2 years
- Credits: 42
- Price for the venue: $ 4,208,100 COP
Presentation of the program
Resolution Qualified Record No. 1372 of 01/28/2016.
Validity: 7 years.
Aware of our historical responsibility with the construction of a stable and lasting peace in Colombia, Uniminuto is offering professionals from the country the Master's Degree in Peace, Development and Citizenship , as an option to qualify their training in accordance with one of the most important challenges we have as a society. This program is presented in distance methodology, virtual modality, in order to give this possibility to so many people who, for reasons of location, do not have access to their postgraduate qualification.
The Master in Peace, Development and Citizenship is a proposal of inter and transdisciplinary nature that is oriented towards the systematic and critical deepening of the theories and practices that nurture the construction of peace, development and citizenship. With this, responds both to the challenge of contributing to the scientific discussion on these issues as well as the need to build a different social project, more just and inclusive, based on the recognition and transformation of cultural forms that are found the basis of these phenomena.
For more information about the program, consult your file in the Uniminuto Program Bank.
Interseminar seminars of deepening
The Master's program includes the realization of in-depth thematic seminars, with the participation of invited national and international experts that contribute to the conceptual enrichment and the analysis of experiences. Likewise, seminars may revolve around critical epistemologies and new research methodologies.
Uniminuto has the necessary virtual technologies to facilitate the participation of those who can not attend. The seminars will be held starting the second and fourth semester. They have no value in credits.
- Resume (any format, do not include photo or supports).
- 2 3x4 photographs, in color, blue background.
- Letter of recommendation of academic and professional trajectory.
Requirements for nationals
- Photocopy of the undergraduate professional degree and the degree certificate.
- Photocopy of the identification document (citizenship card or valid document that shows that it is in process).
- Photocopy of a public service receipt from your home.
Requirements for foreigners
- Photocopy of the university professional title duly legalized or apostilled in the country of origin and translated into Spanish if necessary.
- Photocopy of the identification document (citizenship card)
- Photocopy of the national identification document of the country of origin (civil registry of birth, passport, visa, foreigner's card or other one that proves your nationality).
Program taught in: