Neumann Business School has configured the Master in Mining and Environmental Management Online meeting the demanding standards of international education, thanks to a Consulting Team made up of professionals trained in the main universities in the world. Likewise, it has brought together leading exhibitors for the development of virtual sessions, which, due to their design and tools, allow access to the latest in business knowledge.
Among the advantages of this academic proposal are: The teaching team, the Aulas24 learning platform, the transmission and registration of the classes, the international trips to Colombia, Spain or France; the realization of a research work assisted by professors with extensive experience and access to the benefits of the AACSB, AAPBS, CLADEA and EFMD memberships.
The objective of the program is to develop executives to be able to assume managerial responsibilities, with a broad mastery of the process of preparation, evaluation and execution of mining projects.
When the projects are in operation, you must be able to manage the resources to optimize the results of the organization.
Finally, it must reconcile the environmental aspects with the mining activities, seeking to positively impact the communities where the mining tasks are carried out.
MTI Online participants can participate in:
- Doing Business In Colombia (Colombia), in partnership with Sergio Arboleda University.
- Eurotrip (Spain / Portugal) in partnership with the ITAE Business School.
- Paris (France) in partnership with the UniversitÃ© de Paris.
The trips include an agenda of academic conferences, visits to companies and cultural tours.
- Graduated from a professional university career, with a minimum duration of 5 years or 10 semesters
- Professional experience of 3 years or more
- Approve the admission process (resume review and personal interview)
File of the Postulant:
- Legalized copy of the Academic Degree (the same must be registered in the National Registry of Degrees and Degrees of the SUNEDU)
- Simple copy of the National Identity Document
- Curriculum vitae
- Registration web forms
Registration: US $ 100 (*)
Tuition: US $ 200 (*)
Teaching Rights: US $ 3,600 (**)
(*) The Registration and Registration Fees are not refundable.
(**) Teaching fees can be paid in up to 12 installments.
Discounts on the Teaching Rights:
By agreement with company: 10%
For cash payment: 30%
Thesis Counseling (Group): US $ 400 per person
Thesis Thesis Counseling (Individual): US $ 600
Official Grade Issuance: US $ 300
Others established in the Tariff of the institution.
About the School
Neumann Business School, es una Escuela de Postgrado reconocida por el Estado Peruano, autorizada para funcionar a través de la Resolución 400-2012-CONAFU y licenciada por SUNEDU a través de la Resolu ... Read More