Study your Master in Human Resources (HR) online with UNIR
The UNIR Master in Human Resources (HR) online is at the forefront of the knowledge that the Digital Era and a global and plural environment require the management of human capital and talent in organizations.
The contents of the subjects are carefully reviewed and updated periodically according to the latest demands of the market. The new roles of the employee , the effective use of Linkedin and other social networks, the challenges of conciliation or the management of change and diversity , are just some examples of the knowledge you will learn in this master.
With a strategic and practical vision, the Master in Human Resources Management and Management of UNIR teaches how to use cutting- edge tools , such as those that allow the selection and intelligent use of data to attract and retain the best talent and align them with the objectives of the company.
The Master in Human Resources Management is aimed at those professionals who, coming from different disciplines, wish to focus on one of the professional knowledge most demanded by companies.
This UNIR official title meets the quality standards required by the World Federation of Personnel Management Associations (WFPMA) and also awards points in the oppositions. UNIR is a full member of the most important international associations that guarantee the quality of the Business Postgraduate Programs.
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Duration: 1 academic year
- Start: November 8, 2018
- Methodology: Distance education 100% online
- Exams: Attendance at the end of each semester
- Practices: Guaranteed practices, being able to be validated by professional experience
1st Term 30 ECTS
- Strategic People Management
- Management of Decisions in Human Resources
- Management of the Labor Cycle of Human Capital
- Labor Welfare and Healthy Organizations
- International People Management. A Latin American Perspective
2nd Semester 30 ECTS
- Talent Development and Management
- Total Compensation
- Management Skills and Change Management
- Final Master's Project
The UNIR study method is flexible, personalized and effective. The methodology is based on online live classes and personal tutor to offer the best training.
The UNIR pedagogical model is effective because it is based on a totally online methodology so that each student can study at their own pace:
- Live online classes: There are classes scheduled every day of the week in the morning and afternoon so you can attend class when it is best for you.
- Online classes in deferred: If you could not attend a class or you stayed with questions, you can access all your classes in deferred. You can see them whenever you want and as many times as you need.
- Personal tutor: The first day you will be assigned a personal tutor. You will be in contact with him by phone and email. He will support you in your day to day and solve any doubts that may arise.
- Virtual Campus: Everything you need to study at UNIR is on campus: classes, teachers, classmates, the library, teaching resources, schedules, chat, forums and much more.
- Teaching resources: You will have access to different learning resources to complete your training: complementary readings, diagrams with key ideas, self-assessment test, etc.
The UNIR Master in Human Resources prepares you to develop your career through competencies in business management as well as technical aspects related to HR management, allowing you to access positions in:
- Department of Human Resources
- HR Technician
- Human Resources Consultant
- Responsible for talent management
- Responsible labor department
- Responsible Social Responsibility Department
- Responsible department compensation and benefits
To know the level of achievement of the general and specific objectives defined in the online master's degree, it is necessary to evaluate the competences acquired during the study of the same.
The evaluation of learning is carried out taking into account the qualification obtained in the following points:
- Continuous evaluation (evaluation tests, participation / involvement by the student in forums, debates and other collaborative means and resolution of practical cases).
- Final face-to-face examination.
- Master's thesis