Why take a Master's Degree in Management and Financing of Infrastructures and Financial Models?
You will know a fundamental aspect of projects such as Financing.
- Finance for non-financial (45 hours)
- Advanced financial management of projects (60 hours)
- Basic notions of law for non-legal (45 hours)
- Private public collaboration course (50 hours)
- Higher course in infrastructure financing. Project Finance and other financing formulas (175 hours)
- Financial modeling course for private public collaboration. Basic-intermediate level (45 hours)
- Final project
The program is subject to possible variations / updates of the contents to increase their quality.
Who is it for:
- Technicians related to infrastructures that want to expand their knowledge to the area of financing and infrastructure management.
- Professionals of construction companies, conservation and operation of infrastructures, consultancy or advice related to project financing.
- Acquire generalist basic knowledge in the field of investment and finance analysis.
- Know the public-private collaboration as a tool used for the provision of infrastructure throughout its life cycle.
- Deepen in the financing of infrastructures, more specifically in the financial structuring via project finance, the most widely used modality in the area of infrastructures for its financing.
- Understand how to finance this type of project.
- What is important when financing this type of project.
- What determines that a project is fundable and what is not.
- Current trends in the form of financing.
- Actors and main figures involved.
About this course
The Master in Infrastructure Financing aims to provide essential knowledge in the global environment in which we find ourselves, in which the provision of infrastructures of all kinds - roads, hospitals, railways, generation, transport and distribution of energy, social and sports facilities , etc. - inexorably moves to an increasingly closer collaboration between the public and private sectors. Either through formulas of public-private collaboration, or via private promotion or any other formula, the need for infrastructure is growing and the financing of associated investments is vital for the development of them; and here the private sector consequently has and will have an increasing need for professionals who specialize in the formulas that are used to structure the financing of these infrastructures. Technicians who can add these skills to their knowledge base will have a great advantage in order to meet these needs that the sector demands.
About the School
Structuralia es una escuela de formación especializada en infraestructuras, ingeniería, energía y arquitectura fundada en 2001 por la Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña y los grandes grupos empresari ... Read More