- Degree: Pegaso University
- Modality: Online
- Hours - ECTS: 60 ECTS
- Duration: 12 months
With this official master's degree in International Trade you will acquire the knowledge to work in the field of international company management, specifically in the areas of international contracting, international marketing, new technologies, international financing and taxation, quality, logistics and stock management. It is a degree from the Francisco de Vitoria University and has a workload of 60 ECTS.
The Official Master's Degree in International Trade helps professionals in the sector to be able to analyze, manage with suppliers and clients; as well as controlling other important aspects such as taxation, taxation and regulations to achieve internationalization. With this title you can access: consultants, advisors, market research companies, electronic commerce companies, companies that are internationalizing or entrepreneurs who wish to internationalize their own company.
- Know and understand the fundamental aspects of business internationalization and the international economy.
- Establish information search tools for foreign market research.
- Learn to develop an international marketing-mix plan and design penetration strategies in international markets.
- Identify the legal standards that should be used in import and export procedures, as well as in the labor and tax environment of the international company.
- Manage the stock and logistics of the company developing comprehensive solutions for international trade.
This training is aimed at students and university graduates who want to start their professional careers in this field, and to all those who carry out their work in the foreign trade sector.
For all these organizations, it is necessary to have professionals capable of analyzing foreign markets, dealing with international suppliers and clients, identifying international taxation and taxation standards and knowing the procedures to carry out business internationalization.
This training prepares you to work in a booming international business environment whose main career opportunities are:
- Consulting and advisory companies.
- Market research companies.
- Companies in the electronic commerce sector.
- All those companies that have undertaken their international expansion or that due to their activity are in contact with international environments.
- Entrepreneurs who wish to carry out the internationalization of their own company.
The training of our official master's degree in International Trade contains the following curriculum:
- Introduction to international trade
- Subjects of international trade
- International organizations participating in international trade
- Spanish legal regime of foreign trade
- International recruitment
- Determination of the legal regime
- International sale
- Intangible assets and competition law
- Different types of contract
- Ways of dispute resolution
- The tax over the value added
- VAT on imports and exports
- The phenomenon of international double taxation
- Community customs code (modernized customs code)
- The documentary flow of foreign trade
- International payment methods
- Financing international sales
- Financing to support foreign trade
- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing in international trade (I)
- International marketing (II)
Electronic Commerce in the Company (E-Commerce)
- Introduction to e-commerce
- Advantages and disadvantages of electronic commerce
- How to be present in electronic commerce
- Taxation in electronic commerce
- Network security
- Legal aspects of electronic commerce
- Strategic plan
International Quality Standards
- Quality fundamentals
- Implementation of a management system
- Total quality
- The EFQM model
- Logistics in the company
- The warehouse in the logistics chain
- The provisioning. Concept and strategies
- General knowledge of the merchandise
- Receiving the merchandise
- Warehouse organization
- Preparation of the goods for departure
- Vehicle load
- Basic warehouse maintenance
- What is a warehouse?
- Warehouse classes
- Warehouse physical design
- Inventory costs
- Replenishment planning
- Inventory control
- Integrated inventory management
- Dynamic simulation of replenishment strategies
About the School
Aucal es una Escuela de Negocios de educación superior de carácter internacional, que nació en 1999 como una de las pioneras en materia de formación online en España, que asume con compromiso y vocaci ... Read More