Get your Master's Degree in Online ICT Applied to Education with UNIR
The Master's Degree in Educational Technology and Digital Competencies is the first official master's degree with a neurotechnology subject to know the effect that ICTs have on the learning process. With the Master in ICT online applied to Education you will acquire digital competences of the 21st century.
You will discover an innovative vision of education from the perspective of new technologies in education and avant-garde digital resources, so that your students learn in an effective way. In addition, you will receive a practical robotics kit "Sphero mini" to follow the subject 'Programming and Robotics for Teachers', which will help you get the most out of the program.
With this online master's degree, you will achieve the necessary digital competences to offer an adequate teaching to the education of the XXI century and adapt your profile to the advanced level established in the Common Framework of Digital Competences published by the INTEF.
The only Official University Master's degree that also allows you to be certified in Google for Education.
In the Master in ICT online applied to Education you can address the different areas of competence and explore how, for example, educational robotics develops creativity, solve security on the Internet and safeguard the identity of your students, or how social networks can help us to develop emotional intelligence.
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Duration: 1 academic year
- Methodology: Remote, 100% online
- Exams: Attendance at the end of each semester
- Doctorate Access: This official Master's degree allows the incorporation to official doctorate programs
First Module 30 ECTS
- From Data (Big Data) to Information (Internet)
- Data Protection and Privacy in the Digital Environment
- Tools for Collaborative Work
- Social Networks in Education
- Content Creation, Mobile Learning and Gamification in the Classroom
Second Module 30 ECTS
- Programming and Robotics for Teachers
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Digital Creativity
- Educational Neurotechnology
- Final Master's Project (TFM)
The UNIR study method is flexible, personalized and effective. The methodology is based on online live classes and personal tutor to offer the best training.
The UNIR pedagogical model is effective because it is based on a totally online methodology so that each student can study at their own pace:
- Live online classes: There are classes scheduled every day of the week in the morning and afternoon so you can attend class when it is best for you.
- Online classes in deferred: If you could not attend a class or you stayed with questions, you can access all your classes in deferred. You can see them whenever you want and as many times as you need.
- Personal tutor: The first day you will be assigned a personal tutor. You will be in contact with him by phone and email. He will support you in your day to day and solve any doubts that may arise.
- Virtual Campus: Everything you need to study at UNIR is on campus: classes, teachers, classmates, the library, teaching resources, schedules, chat, forums and much more.
- Teaching resources: You will have access to different learning resources to complete your training: complementary readings, diagrams with key ideas, self-assessment test, etc.
To know the level of achievement of the general and specific objectives defined in the online master's degree, it is necessary to evaluate the competences acquired during the study of the same.
The evaluation of learning is carried out taking into account the qualification obtained in the following points:
- Continuous evaluation (represents 40% of the final grade): All the activities classified as compulsory are part of the continuous evaluation, among which we can find works, readings, forums, assistance to classes, etc.
- Face-to-face examination (it represents 60% of the final grade): It is a prerequisite to pass the exam to pass the subject
- Final Master's Project: The Final Master's Project will be the subject of continuous monitoring by the director of the Final Master's Project, which will be the one that finally grants the final approval. The final evaluation will correspond to a commission composed of three professors from the knowledge area. The commission will assess not only the project, but also the oral defense of it. It will be evaluated as follows:
- Structure: Attend to the structure and organization of the Final Master's Project. twenty%
- Exhibition: Value the clarity in the exhibition, as well as the writing and the capacity for synthesis, analysis and response. 30%
- Content: The work's memory and all the rest of the supporting technical documentation will be taken as reference to verify the validity of the exhibition. The capacity of synthesis and its easy reading will be valued. The correctness and clarity of the expression, both written and graphic, will also be assessed. fifty%
Students, upon completion of the Master's, will be trained to be:
- Teachers of multimedia content
- Designers of educational resources and content for learning platforms.
- Coordinators and / or evaluators of programs in virtual environments for teaching.
- Responsible for the ICT department in schools.
- Trainers of academic staff and students in the proper use of new technologies.
The graduates of the Master's Degree in Educational Technology and Digital Competences will have developed the following competences after having passed the Master's Degree and that will allow them to:
- Know in depth and integrate digital skills for the pedagogical use of technology.
- Teaching including the use of technology in different processes, with a critical spirit and knowing when, how and why to use ICT.
- Distinguish the adequate technological support in each learning situation.
- Turn the classrooms into learning spaces in which peer knowledge is shared.
- Improve communication processes in the educational community using ICT.
About the School
The mission of UNIR is the comprehensive training of students in the skills, competences and knowledge required to excel in today’s society. UNIR is committed to meeting the needs and expectations of ... Read More