- Degree: Pegaso University
- Modality: Online
- Hours - ECTS: 60 ECTS
- Duration: 12 months
The Official Master's Degree in Educational Guidance and Psychopedagogical Intervention provides the necessary skills to be able to work as a school counselor and advisor and help students with difficulties to improve their studies and acquire the necessary skills for their development.
It will also be possible to acquire the necessary skills to guide students towards those studies or professional opportunities that are more in line with their abilities.
This University Master's Degree in Psychopedagogy employment possibilities in the context of permanent education , both in the public and private sectors, insofar as it enables the performance of various functions in the broad field of education and guidance .
The master's degree in psychopedagogy of official title has different functions and objectives that make this area an integral profession:
- Diagnose and evaluate socio-educational needs based on different methodologies and techniques.
- Advise and guide both education professionals in the organization, design and implementation of teaching-learning processes.
- Learn to design and evaluate programs, adapting them to the needs or level of the students.
- Design bullying prevention protocols, carrying them out if necessary.
- To be able to correctly advise students so that their studies are directed towards a professional career according to their real abilities.
- Detect those cases of child abuse that may arise, knowing how to act appropriately.
- Correctly attend to those students who have educational needs or conduct disorders, adapting the content to them.
The Official Master's Degree in Educational Guidance and Psychopedagogy is aimed at teachers of infant and primary education, secondary school teachers, psychologists, psychopedagogues, school counselors and all those interested in knowing its consequences and delving into the aspects that influence the stage educational in order to carry out specific measures of action.
This official training in educational guidance aims to specialize professionals in educational guidance, being an expert in pedagogical counseling tasks, acquiring all the knowledge related to the phenomena that occur in the educational field, assessing their level of learning and guiding them to the job market.
Being able to develop its functions in:
- Guidance and psychopedagogical counseling departments.
- Pedagogical resource centers or positions with responsibility for educational management.
- School counselor in formal education centers.
- Psycho-pedagogical cabinets in schools or nurseries.
- Sociocultural animation companies. Activities for leisure and free time.
- Associations and foundations.
- Prisons and shelters for minors.
The student of the Master in Educational and Psychopedagogical Guidance will see the following study units and subjects in detail:
- Cognitive, Emotional, Affective, Social and Linguistic Development Processes
- Executive functions, attention, perception and memory
- Prevention and Intervention in cases of Bullying
- Psychoeducational Intervention in Situations of Child Abuse
- Attention to diversity in Educational Centers
- Educational Intervention to Improve Coexistence and Discipline
- Prevention of Drug Dependence in Secondary Education
- Detection, Diagnosis and Psychopedagogical Evaluation
- Research Methodology in Social Sciences
- Final Master's Project (TFM)
Two voluntary face-to-face seminars. Saturday day, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. On:
About the School
Aucal es una Escuela de Negocios de educación superior de carácter internacional, que nació en 1999 como una de las pioneras en materia de formación online en España, que asume con compromiso y vocaci ... Read More