An online Master's Degree in Design and Management of Technology Projects is what you need to broaden your professional career, as it will train you as project manager, as well as manager in positions of responsibility oriented to design, direction and implementation of a technological nature.
With this Online Master's Degree you can combine your professional and personal life with European university quality studies thanks to the UNIR Mexico methodology: you will have a personal tutor and live and deferred online classes so you can visualize them as many times as you wish.
Likewise, you will acquire knowledge with technological foundation as well as the necessary strategies and guidelines so that you can direct people and multidisciplinary work teams. Prepare to make your way in a new professional career with a solid formative base in the hands of expert teachers in your field.
This official Master's degree is aimed at people with studies related to areas of engineering, environmental technology, technological projects and administration of organizations.
Study an online Master's Degree in Design and Management of Technological Projects, with a 100% professional orientation. Discover techniques, methodologies and strategies to plan, design, negotiate, execute and carry out an evaluation of the status of the projects developed under your command.
The curriculum is organized in several areas:
- Technological Processes: related to design methodology, planning, management and direction.
- Innovation and Technological Management methodology: where you will study everything related to technological innovation, planning and auditing.
- Strategic Management: to learn to negotiate and develop leadership and management strategies.
- Ecosystems around Technology: involves implementing IDI projects knowing legislation, quality, risk, impact and evaluation.
- Formulation of Technological Projects: seminars of planning and development of projects, as well as integration to obtain a degree.
The objectives that this Master will allow you to develop are:
- Train managers and highly trained consultants to analyze, adapt and incorporate aspects of research, development and innovation.
- Identify the possible technological fields existing in the national scope where this type of projects can be developed.
- Know sources of financing and the different programs.
- Design, manage, implement and direct national and international technological research projects.
To be able to access this Master's degree, it is essential to have:
Total Certificate of Studies and Bachelor's Degree in areas related to Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Architect Engineer, Environmental Engineering, Systems Engineering, Software Development Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Technology, Technological Projects and / or Administration of the Organizations Any other profile may be susceptible to income according to demonstrable related work experience and requirements established in the Institutional Internal Regulation (consult with the advisor).
Students with university studies made in Mexico:
• Registration form in original signed in each of its pages.
• Original of recent birth certificate no more than three months prior to the start of your program.
• Original of the total Certificate of Studies of Degree and copy of the title (* depending on the case).
• Copy of the CURP.
• Curriculum vitae.
• Copy of official identification (of the IFE or INE).
• 6 Child-sized photographs (2.5 x 3 cm) in front, black and white, without lenses (not snapshots).
• Proof of registration payment.
* For students who enroll in the Master's degree as a degree option for continuing their studies, they must submit a letter of authorization from the University where they completed their undergraduate studies, so that they can study at UNIR Mexico and serve as a degree option.
Non-Mexican students enrolled in UNIR Mexico Masters:
- Registration form in original signed on each of your pages
- Registered conditioned
- 6 Photographs child size (2.5 x 3 cm) front, black and white, without lenses (not snapshots).
- Original Birth Certificate (apostilled) *
- Original academic record: attesting to the completion of the level immediately prior to the studies subject to revalidation - official study certificate or official baccalaureate degree (apostille) *, **
- Original of the Degree, Diploma or Academic Degree official degree that covers the studies carried out abroad for management of revalidation (apostille) *, **
- Original Certificate of Studies of Degree - asignaturas with qualifications of the studied cursados, that describe the units of learning, periods in which they coursed and obtained qualifications- (Apostille)
- Copy of the Plan and Program of Studies of the Degree that is intended to be validated (thematic content of each subject that allows to determine the percentage of equivalence with the national program at the end). In case of being in a language other than Spanish, translation is required
- Simple power of attorney for the Revalidation process
- Copy of official identification of the students (Passport, Identity card, DNI)
- Copy of reservation payment
- Copy of proof of payment of rights for the revalidation process
- Curriculum vitae
* No notarized or authenticated copies
** No CARDEX or academic record
*** If the official documents that are requested are presented in a language other than Spanish, they require an official translation by an authorized expert or by Embassies or Consulates.