The master's degree in Criminal Psychopathology: Interdisciplinary Evaluation and Intervention is an official degree of II livello (second level) of the Pegasus University of Italy, which gives access to the doctorate due to its adaptation and reception to the Bologna plan and the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
This official master's degree in psychopathology seeks to prepare and title anyone who wants to delve into the world of criminal psychopathology, especially those who want to obtain an official degree that gives access to the doctorate and that allows them to have a global vision of the problem, anticipating problems initially not contemplated in each of the specialties and valuing solutions much more complete and creative.
Curriculum of the Official Master in Criminal Psychopathology
- Analysis, Evaluation and Intervention of Criminal Conduct
- Legal Framework in Psychology and Criminal Psychopathology. Forensic Practice
- Neurocriminology and Psychobiology of Aggressiveness and Violent Behavior
- Psychopathy and Sexual Offense
- Groups and Crimes: Psycho-criminological Aspects
- Challenges in Victimology: Accompaniment and Intervention
- Challenges in Intervention with Offenders and Minors Offenders
- Domestic violence. Intervention after Traumatic Experiences Related to Crimes
- Research Methodology in Social Sciences
- Final Master's Project (TFM)
Official Master's Degree in Criminal Psychopathology
Students who have access to the master's degree in Criminal Psychopathology with the academic degree, bachelor's degree or equivalent will receive a double degree:
1.- Official Title of the Pegasus University of Italy (Master di II Livello )
'Master's Degree in Criminal Psychopathology: Interdisciplinary Assessment and Intervention'
2.- Own Title of Iniseg
'Master in Criminal Psychopathology: Interdisciplinary Assessment and Intervention'
Students who have accessed without academic qualification, will receive exclusively the INISEG own degree.
Requirements to study Official Master's Degree in Criminal Psychopathology
The Master in Criminal Psychopathology addresses the following student profile:
Students of different degrees: Psychology, Pedagogy, Psychiatry, Medicine, Criminology, Law, Sociology, Social Work, Social Education, Pedagogy, ... and students from related areas.
Professionals who exercise the intervention from the health area and from the social area with minors and adults, with victims, groups at risk of social exclusion, NGO workers, members of the State Security Forces and Corps, personnel of public institutions and deprived of the scope of social intervention, health, etc.
Professional outputs of the Official Master's Degree in Criminal Psychopathology
The main professional outcomes of this master's degree in Criminal Psychopathology online are the following:
- State Security Forces and Bodies.
- NGOs, mediators, social institutions.
- Offices to help the victim.
- Teams of parental coordination, professionals and health in the field of health, education, community intervention, clinical intervention, social intervention, intervention and rehabilitation of victims and aggressors, family therapy with children and adults, etc.
About the School
INISEG es un Instituto Internacional de Estudios que nació como una necesidad de entregar a sus futuros alumnos toda la formación, información de estudios, actividades y oportunidades profesionales qu ... Read More