This Online Master's degree allows you to master the concepts and methodologies of the competency approach, to formulate and apply teaching and learning strategies for academic programs.
What will you learn?
We tell you our curriculum
- Design, diagnose, administer, operate, evaluate and innovate educational programs based on competency-based education.
- Apply teaching-learning strategies.
- Update your knowledge about the professional skills required in technical or administrative activities.
Why choose UVM?
Curriculum organized into four levels for the progressive specialization in competency-based education.
Aligned with public policies in terms of training by competencies, as established by the various educational reforms.
From the design, diagnosis, operation, evaluation and innovation of programs by competences, to the application of teaching-learning strategies.
Is this graduate program for you?
We offer you the best options thinking of you
This Master's degree is for you if you studied ...
A degree in social sciences or business, and you are interested in specializing in this educational model.
It's for you if you want to develop ...
The required competences in an academic, labor or professional area.
Where can you work?
Initiative, capacity for synthesis, proactivity, creativity, ethical values, oral and written adequacy, willingness to work in teams and interest in research.
How to register?
The step-by-step process
- Choose your academic program, modality and campus, and fill out the form with your information
- Go to the campus to present your placement exams and attend the induction course
- Make the payment and deliver your official documents
Program taught in: