As every year, the newspaper El Mundo highlights in its ranking the best masters in Spain. Once again, and with this already being five consecutive editions, ISEP stands out for its specialized and professional training being included as a center of educational reference in the field of Clinical and Health Psychology as well as in specific educational themes.
The Master in Clinical Psychology and Health provides a comprehensive and comprehensive training in all aspects that affect clinical practice. Since 1984, ISEP has been teaching this program that combines scientific rigor with professional praxis. The student learns the technical and personal skills needed to develop an effective and responsible professional clinical practice.
The student acquires sufficient clinical experience and obtains the essential theoretical-practical knowledge that allows him to approach varied clinical cases and with different degrees of complexity with safety and efficacy. Throughout the Master's, updated theoretical-clinical aspects are worked on and the application of the different therapeutic strategies based on specific disorders is worked on.
Master's Program in Clinical Psychology and Health
- Evaluation of psychological problems and therapeutic design.
- Clinical interview
- Behavioral technology
- Cognitive therapy
- Therapist's skills
- Anxiety disorders.
- Depressive disorders.
- Personality disorders.
- Eating disorders.
- Health Psychology.
- Training in social skills.
- Toxic habits.
- Ludopathies and new addictions.
- Grief therapy
- Couple therapy.
- Sex therapy
- Clinical Sessions Studies and case resolution, treatment design session by session, atypical cases.
- Master's final project.
Competences of the Master Clinical Psychology and Health
- You will correctly apply the different instruments of psychological evaluation.
- You will know how to obtain significant and objective data of a patient.
- You will establish explanatory and diagnostic hypotheses in relation to specific clinical cases.
- You will design and apply a program of cognitive behavioral intervention.
- You will make a rigorous application of psychopathological concepts.
- You can structure a clinical interview.
- You will use advanced resources, especially aimed at writing reports.
- You will develop the skills of the therapist: empathy, active listening, positive acceptance, etc.
- You will transmit the evaluation to the patient and family in an empathic, precise and well-argued way.
- You will apply the techniques to involve the recipients of the intervention and overcome the difficulties that may arise during therapy.
- Recognized as of Technical-Professional Interest by the Ibero-American Federation of Psychology Associations and Colleges (FIAP)
- Recognized by the Official College of Psychologists of the Valencian Community.
- Recognized by the SCRITC, Societat Catalana de Recerca i Teràpia del Comportament.
- Recognized by the Colombian College of Psychologists
The completion of the Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology and Health validates the subjects of the Master's Program in Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy, granting the student double degrees .
Recipients of the Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology and Health
The Master in Clinical Psychology and Health is aimed primarily at Psychology graduates or students in the last year.