Master's Degree with Recognition of Official Validity of Studies by the Ministry of Public Education and Culture (RVOE)
The Master in Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychology provides you with the technical and personal skills that every psychologist needs for the evaluation, diagnosis, recovery and prevention of disorders that affect the mental health of the child and adolescent population from a cognitive-behavioral orientation, with the maximum guarantees of success.
With the Master of ISEP you will acquire the essential skills for a comprehensive intervention in case of intellectual disability and high abilities, learning disorders, drug dependence, autism spectrum disorder, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, elimination disorders, conduct disorder, behavioral food, ADHD, communication disorders and even offers an approach to child neuropsychology to be able to recognize and describe possible injuries or brain dysfunctions. It is the most complete training to become a specialist in psychological care for children and adolescents.
ISEP offers you the possibility of completing this Master's Degree in just one year thanks to its intensive format in the delegations of Barcelona and Valencia. Or, perform it in two years.
Master's Program in Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychology
The different modules are structured in three large blocks of content, which are the following:
- Module 1. The process of psychopathological evaluation and therapist skills.
- Module 2. Tests and questionnaires in children and adolescents.
- Module 3. Behavior modification techniques: advice to parents in childhood and adolescence.
- Module 4. Cognitive behavioral intervention techniques in children and adolescents.
- Module 5. Behavior modification techniques in the classroom.
- Module 6. Values and emotions: strategies of education in the classroom.
- Module 7. Psychopharmacology in childhood and adolescence.
- Module 8. Intellectual disability and high intellectual abilities.
- Module 9. Learning disorders.
- Module 10. Attention deficit disorder with or without hyperactivity.
- Module 11. Communication disorders.
- Module 12. Autistic spectrum disorders.
- Module 13. Anxiety disorders.
- Module 14. Depression and bipolar disorder.
- Module 15. Disposal disorders.
- Module 16. Dissocial disorder.
- Module 17. Eating behavior disorder.
- Module 18. Prevention and intervention in the use of drugs in young people under 18 years of age.
- Module 19. Neuropsychology for children and adolescents.
- Final work of the Master
The completion of the Master's Degree in Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychology validates the subjects of the Master's program in Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy, granting the student double degree.
Competences of the Master in Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychology
- You will obtain significant data and objectives of the patient by reviewing the clinical documentation provided.
- You will adapt the evaluation and intervention process to the age, maturity level and / or difficulties of the child / adolescent.
- You will look for and generate resources that respond to the different difficulties posed by the clinical case.
- You will transmit security, tranquility and confidence, in the initiated process, to the patient, to the family and to the rest of professionals involved
- You will transmit the information in an understandable way.
Recipients of the Master's Degree in Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychology
Psychologists or students of the last year.
Works: Master's Degree in Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychology
Works in schools, associations or private consultation.