LaBasad - Barcelona School of Arts & Design
Online Master's Degree taught in Spanish
Objectives of the Master
The Online University Master's Degree in Art Direction in Communication is designed on a perspective of project execution in which you must understand, conceptualize and project original and attractive visual solutions that enhance the message to be communicated. From the most spectacular audiovisual production to the simplest web page, the contribution of the art director is fundamental. The final objective of the master is that the students who study it are able to generate relevant ideas that connect brands with people and can give them shape in any communication channel.
- Highlight the role of strategic communication as a factor of analysis, differentiation and positioning.
- Learn the competences and functions of the art director and its realization with other creative profiles.
- Conceptualize and execute multichannel communication actions from the reflection and analysis of the message to be transmitted and its audience.
- Enhance the efficiency of the persuasive message visually.
- Supervise and direct the production phases.
- Increase creative and executive capacity through the development of practical projects.
This Master is aimed at people who meet the following profile:
- Graduates or Higher Graduates in Design
- Graduates or Graduates in Communication and Advertising
- Graduates or Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Professional or academic profiles with accredited experience that want to recycle and expand knowledge
In those cases in which the student has not yet completed these studies or does not have training related to the aforementioned areas, the school's management, together with the direction of the master's degree, will study the application for admission.
Upon passing the evaluation of the program, the double degree is awarded: Own Title of LABASAD - Barcelona School of Arts and Design - and Own Title of USJ - San Jorge University - which will accredit them as professionals in the specialty studied.
Program taught in:
See 3 more programs offered by LaBasad - Barcelona School of Arts & Design »
Last updated August 10, 2018
This course is
Dirección de arte en Comunicación