About this course
They will have direct admission to the Master (without needing to take previous modules):
- Road, Channel and Port Engineers.
- Master in Engineering of Roads, Canals and Ports.
- Industrial Engineers.
- Master in Industrial Engineering.
- Graduates in Architecture.
Graduates according to educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area, after verification by the University that they accredit a level of training equivalent to the degrees indicated above.
Admission with training supplements:
They may be admitted to the Technical Engineers and Engineering Graduates program, completing training supplements (consult)
Any other degree will always have to do the complement corresponding to the specialty you choose. Graduates according to educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area, after verification by the University that they accredit a level of training equivalent to the Technical Engineers and Graduates in Engineering (consult the complements to be carried out depending on the profile and specialty).
Requirements necessary to pursue the Master's Degree in Advanced Management of Infrastructure Promotion and Exploitation:
- To be in possession of an official Spanish university degree or another issued by an education institution of the European Higher Education Area that authorizes in the country issuing the degree for access to Master's teaching.
- Graduates from educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area may access without the approval of their degrees. The University will verify that they accredit a level of training equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees, which entitle them to access postgraduate education. The access by this route will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous title that the interested party possesses, nor its recognition for other purposes than that of taking the Master's teachings.
Credit recognition and Validation of business practices (consult)
Shane Rounce / Unsplash
(It has 4 specialties: electricity, roads, oil
- Management (3 ECTS)
2. Promotion, Financing and Analysis of Infrastructure Viability (9 ECTS)
- Project Finance
- Feasibility analysis in infrastructure investment
- PPP promotion models. Concessions
3. Infrastructure Project Management (9 ECTS)
- Administration and management of contracts in large turnkey projects (EPC)
- International contracts in the engineering sector. FIDIC
- Contract Management
4. Infrastructure Operation Management (9 ECTS)
- Infrastructure Maintenance Management
- The management of a PPP project in operation
5. Specialty Module (18 ECTS), to choose between the 4 options:
5.1 Specialty Generation, Transportation and Distribution of Electric Power
- Management of the Promotion of infrastructure and electrical energy installations
- Project management and construction of infrastructure and generation facilities.
- Electric power transport lines.
- Generation technologies. Coal, nuclear, combined cycles, wind, biomass, waste, geothermal and tidal.
- Maintenance Management and operation of infrastructure and electrical energy installations
- Economic exploitation of generation systems. Electric markets
- Maintenance Techniques of High Voltage Airlines
5.2 Roads Specialty
Road Promotion Management
- Firm Construction
- Bridge Execution
- Tunnel Execution
Road Exploitation Management
- General scheme of road conservation and operation
- Firm Conservation
- Bridge Inspection and Maintenance
- Tunnel Inspection and Maintenance
- Drainage maintenance
5.3 Oil Infrastructure and Facilities Specialty
Oil Infrastructure Promotion Management
- Hydrocarbon exploration and production
- The oil and natural gas chain
- Equipment design, basic engineering and construction of process units, liquefaction plants and regasification terminals
Oil Refining Management
- Crude oil
- Calculation of yields and properties
- Provisioning and trading
- The refining margin
Natural Gas Exploitation and Business Management
Introduction to the natural gas sector
- Gas supply
- Liquefied natural gas (Upstream)
- Liquefied natural gas (Midstream)
- Transportation pipelines and underground storage
5.4 Specialization in Large Building Projects
Management of the Promotion of Large Building Projects
- Costs and profitability
- The developer and the real estate sector: rights, obligations and tasks
- BIM (Building Information Modeling)
Management of the Exploitation of Large Building Projects
- Applied Technology (TIC for FM)
- Energy Services Environment, Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility
6. External Practices (6 ECTS)
7. Final Master Project (6 ECTS)
About the School
Structuralia es una escuela de formación especializada en infraestructuras, ingeniería, energía y arquitectura fundada en 2001 por la Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña y los grandes grupos empresari ... Read More