Master in Management Systems
The Master in Management Systems gives you the theoretical and practical knowledge for better management professional performance. The program pays special attention to the definition of a good strategy as a way of steering systems alignment. You will also work planning resources, methodologies for information management, operational processes as well as project management and services. During the course of the entire program constantly assesses technological innovation and its impact on improving productivity and competitiveness of enterprises.
Millennium leading companies have in the center of their business models exploiting the information as the main source of income generation and decision making. This new paradigm is exportable and scalable to all business areas, and indispensable in companies in the future. For that reason, one of the main axes of the Master in Management Systems is the new information technologies (ICT management).
With the main aim of preparing new managers to contribute to improving the productivity and competitiveness of their organizations, the graduate Systems Division also contrasts methodologies and standards (ie ISO, CobiT, ITIL), implementing concepts risk measurement, control over business processes, dashboards, IT governance and compliance.
In relation to the different existing profiles in the field of information management and ICT strategy, some of the job opportunities to which you can choose, among others, are:
- CIO - Chief Information Officer
- Process Analyst
- Application Development Management
- Specializes in ICT project management consultant
- Consultant / technology consultant
- Specialist ICT strategy
- Regulators and public administration
- Management Information Technology
- Production and export
- Shared Services Directorate
- Address Project Management Office (PMO)
- Small and medium enterprises
- Multinational companies
Objectives of the Master in Management Systems
What goals are going to get?
- Leading from a comprehensive view of IT management in business processes and administrative environments, being able to identify the keys to success in projects, and contributing from the Systems business strategy.
- Knowing how to optimize operational management flows from consideration, selection and implementation of computerized processes.
- Knowing how to manage the governance of IT processes, IT risk and compliance ethically and socially responsible.
- Having knowledge of the main tools, methodologies and improved services for project management.
- Understand and take a holistic view of new technologies and their applicability in pragmatic business processes and business activities.
Requirements Master in Management Systems
The fundamental goal of our admissions process is to ensure the suitability of candidates. All participants must get the most out of this learning experience, through a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
These are the stages of the admission process: 1. Prerequisites for admission in February. Admission 3. Personal Interview 4. Cover letter in May. 6 Assessment Admissions Committee. Matriculation
Master Degree in Management Systems
People who pass the evaluation of the program and meet the academic requirements established by the UB, will be awarded the UB (University of Barcelona). In addition, all persons who pass the assessment will receive the degree of EAE Business School.
To obtain the degree of UB is necessary to have University Degree (Engineering Degree or Diploma). Failure to have a University Degree, once passed the different assessments, a diploma of university extension of UB is obtained.
Financial Aid Master in Management Systems
OBS offers candidates the scholarship program to promote continuing education for professionals, entrepreneurs and managers. To apply for one of these grants, which fund part of the program, candidates must be admitted to the program and meet the specified requirements.
The Admissions and Scholarship Committee will assess the adequacy of the profile and the career of the candidates, the reasons given in the letter of scholarship application and the candidate's professional and academic recommendations.