The overall objective of this Master is to analyze and deepen the concept and multiple dimensions of sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR), with emphasis on the applicability of existing management tools and assessment policies and strategies implemented in all levels within organizations integrate CSR and mechanisms for dialogue and interaction with key stakeholders or interest groups.
The Master aims to train professionals to apply in practice the approach to ethics, sustainability and social and environmental responsibility in business models and existing business, as well as other public and private organizations, such as non profit profit organizations or public administration.
- Coordination: Mª Ángeles Fernández Izquierdo. Department of Finance and Accounting. UJI.
- Coordinating University: National University of Distance Education
- Interuniversity with: Universitat Jaume I
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (November 2017 / September 2018). Flexibility to take the course in two installments.
- Offer distance
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
See 6 more programs offered by Jaume I University (Universitat Jaume I) »