Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistics
The Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistics gives you the theoretical and practical knowledge to perform their professional functions related to the management of the supply chain and logistics activity. One of their value-added processes and / or that you consider to be critical, so you can design, implement and maintain a strategic overview of the global supply chain.
Speaking today in logistics and supply chain involves necessarily talk about global organizations, so we do focus on how to manage change and adaptation of technological advances and the possibilities and needs of relationship and operation in an international context wider. This graduate in Logistics and Transport Management get the skills needed to lead the transformation of traditional business models generating new markets, understanding their new income, managing real-time collaborations and partnerships, and promoting the adoption of solutions that drive company growth.
Some of the career options you can choose to, among others, are:
- Director or responsible for: Purchasing, Sourcing, Demand Planning, Production, transportation, storage, post sales service, Logistics and Supply Chain Manager.
- Consultant or advisor in any process management Supply Chain.
Objectives of the Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistics
What goals are going to get?
- Provide a comprehensive view on the management of business processes that make up the supply chain.
- Direct the area of operations and logistics department or linked to it from a vision of the current positioning of logistics regarding the latest developments in distribution networks, consumers and suppliers, as well as new ways of managing our relationships network and channel.
- Develop Skills and knowledge of management techniques most useful, turning people into 'managers' experts in the management of the supply chain.
- Mastering decision-making tools for the proper optimization of logistics flows.
- Optimize the management of the area from the proper application of information technologies, allowing to give an efficient response to current needs in the field of Supply Chain and generating value added services.
- Knowing the challenges of the global management of the supply chain and the most important international markets.
- Being aware of the importance of management of sustainable supply chain with the environment.
- Knowing how to manage the supply chain in an ethical and socially responsible manner.
Requirements Master of Supply Chain Management & Logistics
The fundamental goal of our admissions process is to ensure the suitability of candidates. All participants must get the most out of this learning experience, through a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
These are the stages of the admission process: 1. Prerequisites for admission in February. Admission 3. Personal Interview 4. Cover letter in May. 6 Assessment Admissions Committee. Matriculation
Master Degree in Supply Chain Management & Logistics
People who pass the evaluation of the program and meet the academic requirements established by the UB, will be awarded the UB (University of Barcelona). In addition, all persons who pass the assessment will receive the degree of EAE Business School.
To obtain the degree of UB is necessary to have University Degree (Engineering Degree or Diploma). Failure to have a University Degree, once passed the different assessments, a diploma of university extension of UB is obtained.
Financial Aid Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistics
OBS offers candidates the scholarship program to promote continuing education for professionals, entrepreneurs and managers. To apply for one of these grants, which fund part of the program, candidates must be admitted to the program and meet the specified requirements.
The Admissions and Scholarship Committee will assess the adequacy of the profile and the career of the candidates, the reasons given in the letter of scholarship application and the candidate's professional and academic recommendations.