Master in Project Management in International Cooperation
It provides an integral vision of International Cooperation, especially that linked to development projects that allows to understand in their complexity the different factors that can influence successful management and to know how to carry out recommended best practices.
To train in the efficient management of the instruments of the cooperation as the financial funds and available aids and of the international regulations in force in each sector of activity.
To train professionals who manage International Cooperation and particularly the projects that comprise it with a process-based approach in which they integrate the different actors of the project that frequently use different cultural keys and that qualifies to direct the complete cycle of the same from the phase of scheduling until closure and to know foresee eventual incidents that affect its sustainability.
High quality methodology with a collaborative approach and teamwork that allows the exchange of experiences between teachers and students who are in turn in different cultural environments.
FOLLOW-UP OF THE PROGRAM:
IT IS A VERY IMPORTANT ASPECT OF THE ORGANIZATION OF THIS COURSE, in order to guarantee the quality of the program and the permanent support to the students. This monitoring and support to the teaching of the masters is concretized in the following three sections:
• The course has the support of 480 hours (40 a month) of follow-up tutoring and support for students.
• The teachers of the subjects will solve queries as specialists in each subject and evaluate the work of the students.
• The Director will monitor the Program in order to ensure coordination, the overall vision of the content by the students and the quality of the program. He will also participate in periodic contextualization sessions. In these tasks it will invest about 240 hours (20 a month).
MODULE 1 . Company management
• Company Policy
• Financial Economic Management.
• Human resources management.
• Quality in Project Management.
• Purchasing Management.
• Commercialization of Projects.
• Management skills
• Business Creation Projects.
• Legal aspects of projects.
MODULE 2: Project Management in the Organization
• Project Management in the Organization.
• Project Management Methodology
• Project definition and planning
• Execution, control, monitoring and closure of projects
• IT tools for project management
MODULE 3: International Cooperation.
• Concepts and agents of international cooperation
• Generation of projects of International Cooperation
• Implementation of projects of International Cooperation and Official Development Assistance
• Management of sectoral projects of International Cooperation: Projects of economic and technological development
• Management of sectoral projects of International Cooperation: Projects of basic social development
• Structure and knowledge management in International Cooperation
This school offers programs in: