Specific preparation for the PMP Certification (Project Management Professional), with high employability worldwide.
Specialize in one of the areas with the most present and future of the new economy: Project Management, a sector with a strong demand for employment.
The Master's Degree in Project Management and Organization is an official Master in the entire European educational space of one year. Among our professors we have professional experts as well as doctors, which means an excellent training based on practice and focused on the world of the company. It is also compatible with the professional activity given its blended format.
Our program provides you with an excellent ideal training to direct projects nationally and internationally. The student does a Final Master Project consisting of a project where he will apply all the knowledge received during the course.
This official master, besides being recognized in the best companies in the sector, gives access to official doctoral studies in case the student is oriented to teaching and / or research.
The methodology is eminently practical, the case method is followed. Continuous evaluation and personalized attention are two of the fundamental characteristics of this Master. The Blackboard learning platform is used. The professors are active professionals and doctors, the groups are small, which guarantees the quality of the education received.
This is a program of high employability due to the high demand of Project Managers in Spain and abroad. Compatible with the professional activity due to its blended format, in addition to mandatory practices in the best companies, it has specific preparation to take the PMP Certification (Project Management Professional) exam.
Practical methodology based on the case method, technical notes, continuous assessment, cooperative learning, problem-based learning. The learning also uses the most modern virtual platforms to complete the training received in the classroom. All with a personalized tutoring system. We have an expert faculty with active professionals and doctors.
Profile of the students
The ideal candidate is a student with university education and professional experience. Most of the students of this master's degree are engineers, graduates in exact sciences or economists. The skills and knowledge acquired by the candidate in his activity are important. Languages and professional activity outside Spain also have weight when choosing candidates. We have an international student body.
- CG1- Elaborate Project Plans, clearly differentiating the project management area from the technical management area of the product of said project.
- CG2- Apply the knowledge required by project management in the implementation of a project office in the different organizational contexts.
- CG3- Formulate the necessary processes in project management, understanding the life cycle of said processes and their activities.
- CG4- Understand and master the bases and good practices of planning a project, in what refers to: scope, time, cost, resources, supply, communications, stakeholders and risks.
- CG5- Properly plan a project, relating and integrating the different sub processes involved according to the requirements, links and specific environment.
- CG6- Select the main standards, methods, frameworks and certifications currently in place for the management and management of projects.
- CG7- Determine the main characteristics of agile methodologies and in their different phases of planning and management.
- CG8- Contrast different existing tools in project direction in the market.
- CG9- Establish and assess the main skills required by a project manager in their professional performance.
Companies collaborating in internships in the Master's Degree in Project Management and Organization:
- TELEFONICA INVESTIGACIÓN Y DESARROLLO, SAU
- HELLA, SA
- VOLVO FINANCIAL SERVICES
- CABILDO INSULAR EL HIERRO
- PORTAL UNIVERSIA
- ACCENTURE, SL
- AMADEUS IT GROUP, SA
- AMERICAN EXPRESS DE ESPAÑA, SAU
- ARVATO - GRUPO BERTELSMANN
- BANCO SANTANDER, SA
- BURGER KING SPAIN
- CANON ESPAÑA, SA
- FUJITSU TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, SA
- IBM, SA
- REPSOL, SA
- ROBERT BOSCH ESPAÑA, SLU
- SACYR, SA
- SIEMENS, SA
- VODAFONE ESPAÑA, SAU
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 23, 2017