WILL LEARN TO:
- Provide a scientific and professional training to ensure adequate capacity to participate and to prepare the development of programs and actions for conflict resolution in the educational field which, in turn, serve to help the educational community in the improvement and innovation of the conditions and processes of non-university education.
- Understanding the phenomenon of school violence from a new social vision.
- Being able to differentiate what is School Bullying (Bullying) than not.
- Being able to distinguish the different types of violence.
- Solve cases for practical application.
- Recognize the stages of evolution of the violence.
- Knowing the characteristics of the School Bullying (Bullying) in different stages of growth.
- Know the strategies for prevention, intervention and follow-up needed to stem the violence in classes and their different evolutionary stages.
- Develop coordination strategies of school.
- Put in place strategies of educational and social leadership.
- Understand and promote the presence of significant adults in schools to enhance the capacity in students to deal with problems, overcome obstacles and resist the pressure of adverse situations.
- Understanding the School Bullying (Bullying) from a multi-causal and dynamic perspective, in order to differentiate it from other forms of violence in the classroom.
- Being able to prevent and detect situations of school harassment (bullying).
- Understanding the need to include social work in full learning each subject from strategies that place school student in an active position.
- Value the importance of the school environment coordinator and strategies based on educational and social leadership of teachers.
- To become a trainer of trainers in order to incorporate new strategies for academic and social learning in the classroom, promoting teacher training teams.
- Being able to build coexistence projects suitable for various school settings.
- Promote application of intelligence and emotional control in intrapersonal and interpersonal relationships with the key objective to improve our socio-emotional resources.
- Aware of the importance of self-control and self-regulation of the emotional sphere (emotions, affections and feelings).
- Assimilate the knowledge offered from a comprehensive analysis of the socio-affective and emotional sphere as optimization via interpersonal relationships.
- Apply the knowledge provided about basic emotions and emotional archetypes (love, joy, sadness, etc.) in peer relationships and interpersonal bonds.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCESS: Must have University Title university degree for the license.
Duration: Minimum of 8 months and a maximum of 16 months from the date of registration.
Mode: Material available in printed book format or PDF + Rating and tutorials through the Virtual Campus Formación Alcalá.
The Master in Prevention and Treatment of School Harassment (Bullying) has permanently open enrollment. The student can enroll at any time and start the program after formalize their registration.
Diploma: Diploma Master certified by Universidad San Jorge.
Language Study and Work: All study material is in Spanish. But the Portuguese-speaking students can submit their work and questions in Portuguese teachers, tutors and colleagues.
Examinations and Thesis are also elaborated and defended in Portuguese.
Number of hours: 1,500
Credits: 60 ECTS
METHODOLOGY: Virtual Campus Professor-Tutor keeps the updated documentation, answers questions, guide learning and assessment.
Personal Learning: The knowledge of each student contrasts with the rest of the students, performing a collaborative learning through the Virtual Campus
Case Studies: It is based on case study method.
Physical Media: The student receives 7 bibliographic volumes edited by Formación Alcalá.